3 THINGS TO DO TO PREPARE FOR THE 2ND STAGE OF THE TONY ELUMELU FOUNDATION GRANT AFTER YOU HAVE BEEN SELECTED AMONG THE 1000 WINNERS
Congratulations for being among the lucky 1000 winners
Things to do to Prepare
- Get a good phone and laptop that can connect to the internet and get set for the 12 weeks online training.
- Write your full detailed business plan.
You can contact a professional to write it for you.
We are available to write it for you.
You can either get a business plan template for your industry and edit on your own or Request for a Full detailed write up specific for you.
- Register your business name with Corporate Affairs Commission of your country and open a corporate account with United Bank of Africa (UBA).
- Follow other instructions as provided by the Foundation.
For people that did not applied, you can start preparing for 2018 Application.
All the Best
3 Things To Do Once You Make The List of 1000 Winners Of Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant.
BUSINESS CONSULTANT- AUTHOR - SPEAKER - SERIAL ENTREPRENEUR - BUSINESS COACH
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- 25 Key Considerations Before Answering the 2017 YouWiN Connect Stage 2 Online Training Programme. - December 6, 2017
- ONION FARMING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA - December 4, 2017
- Meet the 14 2017 Inspire Africa Train-The-Trainer Fellows and Facilitators - November 27, 2017