Apply For 2016 LiveWIRE Entrepreneurship Programme for Youths from Bayelsa, Delta and Rivers States.
2016 LiveWIRE Apply
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC), operator of the NNPC/Shell/ Total/Agip Joint Venture (SPDC JV) announces the 2016 LiveWIRE Nigeria Programme for youths from Bayelsa, Delta and Rivers States.
LiveWIRE is a youth enterprise development programme supported by the SPDC JV. The programme aims to inspire, encourage and support young entrepreneurs aged 18-35 to start their own businesses through the provision of training and start-up finance.
The LiveWIRE programme objectives are to:
- Enable youths to establish businesses by providing business planning and management skills through the ‘Become a Successful Business Owner Course’.
- Provide business startup grants for candidates with the best business plans.
- Link successful candidates to third parties like banks, Non-Governmental Organisations (NGOs) and allied financial institutions.
- Provide a volunteer mentoring programme for successful candidates.
- Pre-startup:- Value and Organise Yourself (VOY)
- Bright Ideas workshop
- Business Planning & Management (Become a Successful Business Owner)
- Business Startup (How to access finance & technology)
- Post startup (Mentoring, Incubation, Market linkages)
- Male and female applicants from Bayelsa Delta and Rivers States aged between 18-35;
- Must possess a university degree or HND
- Must possess the NYSC discharge certificate or certificate of exemption;
- Must be resident in Delta, Bayelsa, or Rivers States;
- Must have an innovative business idea; and
- Must desire to own and manage a business.
• SPDC DOES NOT DEMAND PAYMENT FROM APPLICANTS.
The application is entirely FREE of charge.
• SPDC DOES NOT ASSIGN ‘Representatives’/‘Agents’ to assist in the application process.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email/sms.
How to apply
Applicants who meet the above eligibility criteria should apply online at: www.livewire-nigeria.org
Wednesday October 12 to Tuesday October 25, 2016.
Click here to Apply Now!
BUSINESS CONSULTANT- AUTHOR - SPEAKER - SERIAL ENTREPRENEUR - BUSINESS COACH
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- PHOTOS: My Online Millionaire Friends Winners of the $5000 live at the Tony Elumelu Foundation 2017 Forum - October 17, 2017
- 21 Things to Take Note of as You Receive Your $5000 Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant for 2017 - October 17, 2017
- 3rd Annual Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Forum on 14th of October 2017 in Lagos. - October 15, 2017