Apply For LBS Young Talents Programme 2017 for below 30 years Close July 28
LBS Young Talents Programme
The purpose of the one-day programme is to help the school establish an ongoing relationship with the brightest university students in the country prior to and after their graduation from the university. The primary objective of engaging with these talented students is to expose them to a world-class institution and short list suitable candidates for the LBS Management Scholarship Academy. We will also welcome candidates that could become future administrative staff and ultimately faculty members. This programme would help the school build a pipeline of bright academics for the African continent.
The LBS Young Talents’ Programme will:
- Introduce participants to life in LBS as a faculty person, researcher and admin staff
- Introduce participants to a career in Management research and teaching
- Expose participants to the channels within the school for embracing an academic career: Management Scholarship Academy and the LBS PhD programme
- Discuss about the LBS culture, history and inspiration.
- Build a network of young talents who can also be part of the MBA programme
For: This programme is designed for undergraduates who are in their final year university studies. We also welcome M.Sc students and National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) members. These students should be on a first class or second class upper. The applicants should not be above 30years old. Previous participants of the YTP are not eligible to apply again.
Application procedure: fill the application form online , send resume and proof of academic standing. Further details can be given by Ope Oteri on email@example.com
Date: August 25, 2017
Fee: Free for selected candidates
Uchenna Uzo PhD, Senior Lecturer of Marketing Management, Lagos Business School
Tayo Otubanjo, PhD, Senior Lecturer of Marketing Management, Lagos Business School
BUSINESS CONSULTANT- AUTHOR - SPEAKER - SERIAL ENTREPRENEUR - BUSINESS COACH
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- 21 Things to Take Note of as You Receive Your $5000 Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant for 2017 - October 17, 2017
- 3rd Annual Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Forum on 14th of October 2017 in Lagos. - October 15, 2017
- Apply forN500,000- N1,000,000 KickStart Season 3.0 Business Grant Competition for 2017 - October 9, 2017