Apply for N3 Million Loan from Heritage Bank for Youths
Heritage Bank has been adopted by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) as the sole pilot bank for the Youth Innovative Entrepreneurship Development Programme (YIEDP). The programme is aimed at harnessing the latent entrepreneurial spirit among the teeming youths by providing timely and affordable loans to implement their business ideas. This further provides a sustainable mechanism to stimulate employment, contribute to the Nation’s non-oil GDP, and address the challenge of youth restiveness.
The following categories of youth (aged 18 – 35) are eligible under this scheme:
* Serving youth corps members
* Non-NYSC (not more than 5 years post NYSC)
Qualified Business Sectors:
* Agro – Allied,
* Food Processing / Preservation,
* Arts & Crafts,
* Manufacturing / Cottage Industry,
* Information & Communication Technology (ICT),
* Construction Support,
* Power & Energy,
* Education & Financial Inclusion,
* Film & Photography,
The details below are relevant for all eligible youth:
Eligible youth can apply for the loan through this portal http://www.yiedp-hbng.com/ using his/her NYSC State Code. Applications can be made as an Individual or as a group (of 3-5 applicants with similar business interest). A single applicant can access up to a facility limit N3m while group project jointly owned by 3-5 qualified beneficiaries can access up to a facility limit of N10m. Applicants can also track application status via the same portal.
Security: Graduate entrepreneurs will use their tertiary institution(s) certificate(s) and their NYSC discharge certificate. Serving Corp members will pledge their NYSC discharge certificate and their tertiary institution(s) certificates(s). Also, legal ownership of assets financed by the Bank and 3rd party guarantors will be requested as additional collateral from all entrepreneurs.
The application portal will be open for a limited period. However, you can refine your business ideas before the submission.
Pls send this to as many Youth as you know.
Posted As Received
BUSINESS CONSULTANT- AUTHOR - SPEAKER - SERIAL ENTREPRENEUR - BUSINESS COACH
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- Attend Youth Enterprise Conference in Lagos on 30th of March 2017 and Access N5m Grant Spread Across 100 Lucky Participants - March 23, 2017
- List of 1000 Winners of Tony Elumelu Foundation 2017 $5000 Grant is Here! - March 22, 2017
- Apply for 2017 Intafact Hero’s Foundation Kickstart Business Grant for Young Entrepreneurs located inAbia, Anambra, Benue, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Enugu and Imo states. - March 21, 2017