Apply for N3 million Loan from Kaduna Startup & Entrepreneurship Program
- Applicants must be between 18-45 years old.
- You must have a post-secondary school qualification.
- Your proposed venture must be within the real sector (Production, Allied Services, Manufacturing, ICT,
- The programme is for individuals with viable business ideas and start-ups.
- Your proposed business venture must be within Kaduna State and in your Local Government Area of Residence.
- A total of 2000 applicants would be selected within a period of four years. Only 100 applicants with the most viable and sustainable business ideas will be selected by our selection committee every 3 months.
- All applicants who attain 2.75 GPA and above after the 10 weeks training will be assigned a mentor.
- You will get access to 3 million Naira loan from Bank of Industry.
KADSTEP creates an effective and easy channel to gain access to a BOI loan. Also mentorship is very crucial for early-stage businesses and start-ups, likewise the training modules and tools introduced by KADSTEP. This provides an enabling platform to support you in making the right business decisions by the time you get access to the loan.
In line with the efforts of the Kaduna State Government to revamp the state’s economy and create more jobs, the Administration of Mallam Nasir El-Rufai introduced KAD-STEP in other to facilitate job creation opportunity for the young and unemployed in Kaduna State.
Kaduna Startup & Entrepreneurship Program is aimed at encouraging, funding and supporting aspiring entrepreneurial youth in Kaduna State to develop and execute Innovative Enterprises.
From “Idea” to “Start-up” participants would be trained rigorously and monitored closely and a loan support would be given at the end of the intensive training.
The Kaduna start-up and entrepreneurship programme is a massive job creation campaigned initiated by a tripartite relationship, between he Kaduna state government, the Bank of Industry and Kaduna Business School. The goal is to engage about 4,500 eligible young men and women resident in the state to pursue productive enterprise development initiatives.
The Programme is structured as a 10 + 2 week arrangement where qualified candidates go through a world-class programme equivalent to an Entrepreneurship Diploma plus access to finance.
Initially there is a 10 – week intensive training followed by a grand examination which leads to a 2 – week access to finance training and accessing the loan. Candidates are initially issued with an interim statement of result and subsequently will be issued with an ENTREPRENEURSHIP DIPLOMA, If they run the Business successfully for 18 Months.
All Interested and Eligible Applicants are to register online from KADSTEP website via the following link http://kadunastep.com/apply-now-2/ For more information on eligibility please check KADSTEP FAQ http://kadunastep.com/faq/
After Registration Applicants are to Apply for KADSTEP loan by putting down their Viable and Innovative Business Plan on KADSTEP website through the link that would be sent to every applicant after registration.
All Business Plans would by marked by a computerized business plan program and verified by KADSTEP consultants. Successfully candidates would receive an invitation to proceed to Kaduna Business School for Training.
A 10 – week intensive training followed by a grand examination would follow immediately after the selection process has ended for each batch.
Only candidates that attain 2.75 GPA and above after the 10 weeks training will be assigned mentors and allow to apply for the Bank of Industry loan.
Finally successful candidates would be given their loan to start-up.
The Bank of Industry in conjunction with the Kaduna Business School will provide successful loan beneficiaries with a volunteer mentor to support the Student through the very difficult start-up stage.
To Apply for N3 million Loan from Kaduna Startup & Entrepreneurship Program, click here
BUSINESS CONSULTANT- AUTHOR - SPEAKER - SERIAL ENTREPRENEUR - BUSINESS COACH
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- 25 Key Considerations Before Answering the 2017 YouWiN Connect Stage 2 Online Training Programme. - December 6, 2017
- ONION FARMING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA - December 4, 2017
- Meet the 14 2017 Inspire Africa Train-The-Trainer Fellows and Facilitators - November 27, 2017