Apply For Lagos State N5Million Loan Pilot-Scheme For First 1000 Successful Applicants.
Are you ready to take your business to the next level?
On this page, you will find all the information you need to get up to N5 million for your business and valuable skill acquisition training too!. Only the first 1,000 successful applicants will be recommended to be part of our pilot scheme, so hurry and apply today!
What is LSETF?
The Lagos State Employment Trust Fund (“LSETF” or “the Fund”), was established by The Lagos State Employment Trust Fund Law 2016 to provide financial support to residents of Lagos State, for job, wealth creation and to tackle unemployment. LSETF serves as an instrument to inspire the creative and innovative energies of all Lagos residents and reduce unemployment across the State. The Fund has the mandate to directly invest N25Billion in helping Lagos residents grow and scale their Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (“MSMEs”) or acquire skills to get better jobs.
The Fund will deliver primarily through its partners and will leverage their experience & capabilities to achieve its goals.
LSETF will focus on promoting entrepreneurship by improving access to finance, strengthening the institutional capacity of MSMEs and formulating policies designed to improve the business environment in Lagos State.
The Fund expects to create 300,000 (Three Hundred Thousand) direct and 600,000 (Six Hundred Thousand) indirect jobs within three years, by supporting at least 100,000 (One Hundred Thousand) MSMEs.
How to Apply
Get Started with these simple steps:
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram @LSETF
- Read the application guidelines
- Download and complete the applicable forms
- Submit to LSETF Office, 16 Billings way, Oregun-Ikeja, Lagos.
- Spread the word! Retweet, repost and share news on #LSETFPilotScheme on your social media accounts.
N.B: For an Application to be valid, the submitted form must include a copy of the LASRRA Card and Tax Identification Number.
Click here to Apply
BUSINESS CONSULTANT- AUTHOR - SPEAKER - SERIAL ENTREPRENEUR - BUSINESS COACH
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- Apply For Technical Training on Tomato Processing & Packaging Workshop for Youths by BOI - February 21, 2017
- How Tony Elumelu Foundation $5000 Grant Transformed my Business! - February 17, 2017
- Valentine Promo is Here! Just for you. Closes on Friday 17th February 2017. - February 13, 2017