ART COLLECTION AND GALLERY BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Art Collection and Gallery Business Plan in Nigeria
This sample Art Collection and Gallery Business Plan In Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions, etc.
Art Collection and Gallery Business Plan is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Art Collection and Gallery Business Plan in Nigeria
Business: Art Collection and Gallery Outlets
Industry: Lifestyle / Creative Art
PATILADWONDER is a specialty retail store offering a large array of artists’ materials and supplies, crafters’ needs, a gallery, and an education centre. PATILADWONDER will provide a pleasant facility that will inspire and support amateurs, professionals and crafters in the Lagos Island art community. PATILADWONDER will sponsor art shows and competitions, art and craft fairs, scholarships for artists to continue their formal education, and other community events. PATILADWONDER will facilitate, organize and offer creative workshops and classes in a variety of techniques and media.
We also provide
The benefits of our products and services are
- High quality and varieties of products
- Prompt delivery services for online purchase
- Excellent Customer Care Services
- Fair and best possible prices
My business meets a need and demand for:
- Trusted and quality household products
- High variety of product choices
- Increase supply and a new choice for home keepers.
- Fair and best possible prices
Right from when I was 7 or so, I have had the privilege of being my mother’s personal assistant. I, at various times, worked closely with my mum in managing her gallery retails outlets in our city. Also my first degree in Applied and Fine Art has proved of great benefit to the benefit of the enterprise. Now that I have the opportunity of starting my own firm, I know that the lessons, experience and exposure I had received from those years of working with my mum will prove valuable in running this business. Moreover, there is an insatiable market in my area. I have a great passion for self-reliance and creating job opportunities.
Keys to Success for Art Collection and Gallery Business Plan in Nigeria
- Provide for the satisfaction of 100% of our customers and vendors.
- Advertise and promote in areas where our target customer base will learn about our store.
- Continuously review our inventory and sales and adjust our inventory levels accordingly.
- Sell products that are of the highest reliability and quality. We must offer as many or more premium products than our competition offers. Be an active member of the community.
- Provide in-store classes, demonstrations, and events.
Objective for Art Collection and Gallery Business Plan in Nigeria
- To earn 80% market share and become the number one art and craft supplier on the island.
- To achieve a 50% profit margin within the first year.
- To be an active and vocal member in the community and to provide continual re-investment through sponsorship of community activities and celebrations, including: supporting art and craft events, hosting classes, providing scholarships.
Our Vision for the Art Collection and Gallery Business Plan in Nigeria
To provide a pleasant facility that will inspire, support and showcase amateurs, professionals and crafters in the Lagos Island art community. We will provide a vast array of artists’ materials and supplies that guarantees superior customers’ satisfaction.
Our Mission for the Art Collection and Gallery Business Plan in Nigeria
PATILADWONDER’s mission is to support and contribute to the community of artists and crafters by offering quality, name brand supplies to accommodate customer needs; by hosting and supporting shows, events, classes and contests; and by promoting the island as an artist’s oasis and destination.
Management Team of the Art Collection and Gallery Business Plan in Nigeria
OYEBADE Adejumobi Ademola – Has over 12 years’ experience in Creative Art industry. He has a first degree in Fine and Applied Art from the prestigious Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife. He is a certified business consultant and project management professional. He will be in-charge of day to day activities of the business.
Mr Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan Atlantic University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We brought to the business:
- Capacity to stock our store on a large scale
- Our experience in the industry bring competence and credibility
- My staff brings operational, marketing and promotional skills to the business
Management experience gained for the Art Collection and Gallery Business Plan in Nigeria
With over 12 years’ experience in the Creative Art industry, I’ve being able to master the technical requirements, financial management, staff recruitment and organization skills among other things necessary to give the firm good commendation from our customers.
My managerial skills has also helped in putting together a workforce for over 5 years, which will also help me to coordinate the team work in most aspect of the company.
I am the CEO of the company overseeing the day to day activities of the business.
Materials and Machines for Art Collection and Gallery Business Plan in Nigeria
A fine art gallery, offering original art at, or near, wholesale prices; Musical instruments/studio space; Classrooms for art/music lessons; Art/Music books; Live music/coffee bar, Stationeries, Insurance cost, Advertising Brochures, etc.
Competitor Analysis for Art Collection and Gallery Business Plan in Nigeria
People buy from us because of the following reasons:
- Availability of high quality and varieties of products
- Fair and best possible prices and our discount offers
- Prompt delivery services for online purchase
- Excellent Customer Care
Our two major competitive advantages are:
- Fair and best possible prices.
- Availability of high quality and varieties of products.
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call me on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or send me an email at email@example.com .
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detail, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call me on: 08105636015, 08076359735
or Send me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential.
BUSINESS CONSULTANT- AUTHOR - SPEAKER - SERIAL ENTREPRENEUR - BUSINESS COACH
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- 25 Key Considerations Before Answering the 2017 YouWiN Connect Stage 2 Online Training Programme. - December 6, 2017
- ONION FARMING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA - December 4, 2017
- Meet the 14 2017 Inspire Africa Train-The-Trainer Fellows and Facilitators - November 27, 2017