Beauty House: Home Version
Though various services and procedures related to beauty, appearance and health have become much more affordable for an average person nowadays, there are still a lot of people, who don’t have money, time or simply desire to visit or hire someone to take care of their look. Especially after they realize they can to everything on their own.
It is actually possible to look like a celebrity from an advert of some beauty product. Self-care is the answer. Follow some simple steps to look amazing on your own.
- Skin is what people pay most attention to. You see a person and see his/her face. Before you find out more, this same face creates the first impression. That’s why it has been always significant always to remember about several basic things. Wash your face regularly. Wash off makeup when you don’t need it. Use scrubs, masks etc., but don’t overdose your face with them.
- Cosmetics must be of high quality. There is a common mistake that makeup affects skin and even health in general in a bad way. This is not completely true, for everything depends on what products you use. Remember that quality is not always defined by the price. Don’t pick up the most expensive items, study composition instead.
- Hair requires a lot of attention, too. It is exposed to various factors and influences, so get ready to apply some conditioners masks and spend some time choosing right shampoos.
- Beauty standards are not always universal. Don’t let a trend control you. Be reasonable. Looking beautiful means to understand, what fits you and what doesn’t. Define your type, your skin pattern etc. and always keep it in mind.
- Experiments are a good decision – experiments with colors, shades, textures, brands and so on. In the end, you will not know whether something is appropriate for you until you try it out.
They say, the beauty will save the world. Who knows, maybe it is going to happen exactly this way. Meanwhile, you are welcome to find out more interesting facts and solutions, useful tips and advice on http://blog.jiji.ng/category/self-care-beauty/. When the time to save the world with beauty comes, you’ll be ready.
BUSINESS CONSULTANT- AUTHOR - SPEAKER - SERIAL ENTREPRENEUR - BUSINESS COACH
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- 136 Business Sub Sector and Ideas that Can Win Tony Elumelu Foundation 2018 $5000 Grant Opportunities in Africa - January 16, 2018
- 21 Things that can help you write an Excellent Application for Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant - January 9, 2018
- FREE DOWNLOAD: E-book to Write the 2018 Tony Elumelu Foundation $5000 Grant is Here - January 9, 2018