BOOK PUBLISHING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Book Publishing Business Plan in Nigeria
This sample Book Publishing Business Plan in Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc. Book Publishing Business is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Book Publishing Business Plan in Nigeria
Business: Book Publishing
Industry: Printing/ Publishing Industry
PATILAD Book Publishing company is involved in the printing of quality and affordable books around Mowe, Ogun State, Nigeria. Our company is being founded to build upon an extensive array of technological education, experience, and the research of its founders.
The benefits of our products and services are
– The provision of high quality prints
– All year round availability of our customers’ care service
– The provision of professional printing service
– Excellent customer focus marketing strategy for your books
– Fair and affordable prices of printing and publishing your books
Objective for Book Publishing Business Plan in Nigeria
- To provide excellent prints for individuals, organizations, offices etc.
- To establish a thriving sales relationship with our customers and the market at large.
- To achieve net profit in year one, increasing in year two, by curtailing costs and meeting sales goals.
- To provide best quality prints at fair and best possible prices.
- To provide best quality prints in the printing press industry.
Our Goal for Book Publishing Business Plan in Nigeria
To be the leading Book Publishing company in Ogun state and its environs through the provision of first class standard prints.
Vision for Book Publishing Business Plan in Nigeria
Our vision is to establish a first class brand in the book publishing industry in Ogun state, and other states in Nigeria.
Mission for Book Publishing Business Plan in Nigeria
To publish quality books at a fair and affordable price in Ogun state, Nigeria.
Management Team of the Book Publishing Business Plan in Nigeria
Shola David – Has over 15 years’ experience in publishing and Project Management. He is a certified business consultant and project management professional. He will be in-charge of day to day activities of the business.
Mr Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We brought to the business:
– Educational skill and practical experience in printing/publishing.
– Capacity to consistently provide quality and affordable prints.
– Valuable expertise that makes us own the value chain to a good extent.
– Good understanding of the market trend especially as it is affected by seasons.
– Our staff brings operational, marketing and promotional skills to the business.
Management experience gained for Book Publishing Business Plan in Nigeria
With over 7 years’ experience in the printing/publishing business and numerous exposure to both the scientific and practical aspect of the book publishing business, I’ve being able to master the technical requirements, financial management, staff recruitment and organization skills among other things necessary to give the firm good commendation from our clients.
My managerial skills have also helped in putting together a workforce for over 5 years, which will also help me to coordinate the team work in most aspect of the company.
I am the CEO of the company overseeing the day to day activities of the business.
Materials for Book Publishing Business Plan in Nigeria
Graphic cardboard, Foamboard, Paper bookbinding materials, Vinyl bookbinding materials, Bookbinding cloth, Synthetic bookbinding materials, Latex rubber coated cardboard, Headband, Ribbon etc.
Competitor Analysis of Book Publishing Business Plan In Nigeria
People buy from us because of the following reasons:
– Quality printing equipment and expertise
– All year round available of our customers’ choicest publishing service
– we establish thriving relationship with our customers and the market at large.
– Excellent customer care services and customer confidence.
– We publish quality books at fair and best possible prices.
Our three major competitive advantages are:
- Quality printing equipment and expertise
- All year round available of our customers’ choicest publishing service
- Fair and best possible prices and discount offers
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call me on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or send me an email at email@example.com .
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detail, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call me on: 08105636015, 08076359735
or Send me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential.
BUSINESS CONSULTANT- AUTHOR - SPEAKER - SERIAL ENTREPRENEUR - BUSINESS COACH
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- 25 Key Considerations Before Answering the 2017 YouWiN Connect Stage 2 Online Training Programme. - December 6, 2017
- ONION FARMING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA - December 4, 2017
- Meet the 14 2017 Inspire Africa Train-The-Trainer Fellows and Facilitators - November 27, 2017