The new road to radical prosperity
Previously published as Get Real, Get Rich
Farrah Gray is the bestselling Author of Reallionaire.
Raised in the impoverished south side of Chicago, Farrah Gray defined the odds and became a millionaire by age fourteen. He was the youngest person to have an office on Wall Street; and the youngest to receive an honourary doctorate.
In The Truth Shall Make You Rich, Gray shares the secret to His Success: an emphatic rejection of the seven fallacies most people believe about money and success: the Born-lucky lie, the Celebrity lie, the Money Lie, the Debt lie, the Google and Gate lie, the wall street lie, and the work-hard lie.
Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle. Hustle is focusing your dreams into fruition.
Copyright c Farrah Gray, 2008
Publisher- A plume Book
- The Born-lucky lie: I have to be with connections or a special talent to be rich.
The truth: Luck is showing up. You can’t win if you don’t play.
- The Work Hard Lie: I have to work hard and be willing to make sacrifices to be rich.
The truth: workless, make more. Find your area of excellence.
- The celebrity lie: I have to hit it big in the entertainment or sports world to be rich.
The truth: A celebrity is someone who is celebrated- Some one who shows up to do something well.
- The money lie: I have money to make money and be rich
The truth: The path to millions starts with one dollar.
- The Debt Lie: I have to have zero debt to be rich
The truth: You must have debt to get rich. You must use debt to get rich.
- The Google and Gate lie: I have to be super-smart and invent something the world relies on to be rich.
The truth: Intelligence, wit, and inventiveness will only get you so far. Big things are born from small niches.
- The wall street lie: I have to know a lot about the stock market or work on the street to be rich.
The truth: Return on investments don’t come directly from wall street. They arise from within you based on what you know and love.
Visit 100/5 Academy
To buy call: 08060779290, 08174584556
BUSINESS CONSULTANT- AUTHOR - SPEAKER - SERIAL ENTREPRENEUR - BUSINESS COACH
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- PHOTOS: My Online Millionaire Friends Winners of the $5000 live at the Tony Elumelu Foundation 2017 Forum - October 17, 2017
- 21 Things to Take Note of as You Receive Your $5000 Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant for 2017 - October 17, 2017
- 3rd Annual Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Forum on 14th of October 2017 in Lagos. - October 15, 2017