DRIVING SCHOOL BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Driving School Business Plan in Nigeria
This sample Driving School Business Plan In Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc. Driving School Business Plan is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Driving School Business Plan in Nigeria
Business: Driving School
Industry: Transportation Services
PATILAD Driving School is a one-stop facility for all driver needs, including registration, training, licensing, etc., Though as for now, we mainly offers private and commercial driver education in Ikeja, Lagos state, Nigeria, we seek to serve as a leading all-round transportation consultants to government agencies, private passenger and cargo transporters, etc. in Nigeria
PATILAD Driving School is positioned as a low-cost training facility with excellent service.
We offer high quality, convenient and comprehensive driver education courses at the lowest possible price. It is the goal of PATILAD Driving School to have graduates of our programs with the safest driving records than any other competitor in Nigeria and to exploit that reputation to create greater market share.
The benefits of our products and services are
- We produce graduate drivers with the safest driving records than any other competitor
- We provide comprehensive driving education services in Lagos state at the lowest possible price.
- We offer a one-stop facility for all driver needs including registration, licensing, retraining, traffic law awareness, etc.
- We provide excellent customer care services at all times
- All our services are offer at the lowest possible price.
My business meets a need and demand for:
- Excellent and high quality convenient and comprehensive driver education courses at the lowest possible price.
- Private and commercial driver education in Lagos, Nigeria with strong emphasis on SAFETY.
- Provision of optimum customers’ satisfaction and flexible service.
- Lowest possible prices.
Keys to Success for Driving School Business Plan in Nigeria
Two years ago, when the company was founded, the owners realized that there was a great untapped opportunity in this industry. No company was providing what the customers truly demanded, high quality driver education at the lowest possible cost. Large companies were charging too much for their services and the smaller companies were not providing enough programs and services or they were poor quality. The opportunity rested in creating synergy with other organizations that were in the value chain of the transportation products or service industry. By doing so a company could reduce costs, shut out competition, and most importantly gain market share. This is PDS’s driving strategy and winning business model. With over six months of continued planning, information gathering and strategizing, now the company is ready to begin its operations and the keys to success over the next three years for its commencement are as follows
- Lower costs so that the company maintain a gross margin of not less 66%.
- Institute a comprehensive cost reduction program throughout the company.
- Strengthen and pursue partnerships and strategic alliances with suppliers, Government regulatory bodies such as FRSC, VIO, etc. to enable us provide the best quality services.
- Aggressively pursue contracts with organizations who need our services such as commercial transporters such as ABC, Young Shall Grow, etc., NUPENG, trucking agencies, government departments, etc.
Objective Driving School Business Plan in Nigeria
- To achieve the sales revenues of approximately N4.5 million by year three.
- To increase the number of institutions and corporate bodies who access our services as loyal customers.
- To achieve net profit in year one, increasing in year two, by containing costs and meeting sales goals.
- Become the cost-efficient provider of comprehensive driving education services in Lagos, Nigeria.
Vision for the Driving School Business Plan in Nigeria
PATILAD Driving School is set to be a one-stop facility for accessing excellent and high quality drivers’ education including training, retraining, registration, licensing, traffic law awareness, etc., of private, commercial and corporate drivers in Lagos, Nigeria. PDS is positioned as a cost-efficient facility with excellent service.
Mission for the Driving School Business Plan in Nigeria
To provide high quality, convenient and comprehensive driver education courses at the lowest cost and exceptional customer care services in a loving and caring way with strong emphasis on SAFETY.
Management Team of the Driving School Business Plan in Nigeria
OYEBADE Adejumobi Ademola (B. Agric., PMP) – has been a long-time manager of driving schools with over 7 years’ experience in the transportation business. He has been involved in not only providing indoor training classes, practical on-field training to driving students, designing of training manuals and procedures etc., he has also been involved in providing final certification test for drivers desiring licence from the FRSC. He is also very conversant with the use of new technology and testing equipment such as computer stimulators.
He is a fellow of the National Institute of Driving Operators of Nigeria (NIDSON). He has also held the post of secretary and treasurer of the Association for two consecutive tenures. He is also certified Business Consultant. He will be in-charge of day to day activities of the business.
Mr Dayo Adetiloye (MBA) – He has over 15 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is a Project Management Professional. He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We brought to the business:
- Educational skill and practical experience in the driving school business.
- Capacity to consistently provide excellent and high quality, convenient and comprehensive driver education courses at the lowest possible price.
- Effective cost management while offering the exceptional and high quality products and services.
- Our staff brings operational, marketing and promotional skills to the business.
Materials and Machine for Driving School Business Plan in Nigeria
A fleet of cars (both manual and automatic transmission) and computer simulators that are used to train clients, Training facility consisting of office spaces of different capacities, and, storage space, garage, reception area, a comfortable outdoor lounge, outdoor driving course, etc.
COMPETITOR ANALYSIS DRIVING SCHOOL BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
People buy from us because of the following reasons:
- High quality, convenient and comprehensive driver education with strong emphasis on SAFETY.
- The flexibility of our training curriculum.
- Our services and products are offered at the lowest possible prices.
- High regards for safety and government regulatory standards.
- High quality products, and good relationships with vendors.
- Our use of the latest, state-of-the-art facility and equipment.
- Outstanding customer services and willing correspondence.
Our two major competitive advantages are:
- Lowest possible prices.
- Use of latest, state-of-the-art facility and equipment and techniques.
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call me on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detail, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call me on: 08105636015, 08076359735
or Send me an email at: email@example.com .
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential.
BUSINESS CONSULTANT- AUTHOR - SPEAKER - SERIAL ENTREPRENEUR - BUSINESS COACH
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- FREE E-BOOK: YouWiN Connect 2017 Application Question and Answer Explanation is Here - July 27, 2017
- Apply for YouWiN! Connect Enterprise Education in Nigeria - July 24, 2017
- CHURCH MINISTRY BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA - July 20, 2017