DRUG REHABILITATION CENTRE BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Drug Rehabilitation Centre Business Plan in Nigeria
This sample Drug Rehabilitation Centre Business Plan in Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc. Drug Rehabilitation Centre Business is a lucrative and well respected business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Drug Rehabilitation Centre Business Plan in Nigeria
Business: Drug Rehabilitation Centre
Industry: Psychological Health
Patilad Drug Rehabilitation Centre is a start-up company designed to provide drug and alcohol rehabilitation to patients located in Ajegunle, Lagos. Patilad Drug Rehab will stand out in the not so saturated Drug Rehabilitation services rendered in Nigeria, whilst the cases of drug misuse and drugs misuse psychosomatic disorders keeps increasing in Nigeria. Our rehabilitation services will deliver highly effective and impatient care in a home like setting with the help of specialized personnel. We aim to be the best alternative to the best alternative to the existing players on the market. We will hire and train highly skilled individuals to fit our patient’s needs. Our efforts will be exceptionally well-organized through an electronic order management and time and attendance system. In the next three years Patilad Drug Rehabilitation Centre intends to create a trusted service brand through exceptional quality. We will grow to over N100, 000, 000 in revenues
We are aware that the start-up failure rate is estimated between 80& 90 per cent and believe in addressing this issue by creating effective financial and operational plans designed for pre-empting risks. These plans will ultimately be the base of our success.
We are also aware that the current imbalance between demand and offer on this market is high, which offers us unique opportunity to start and develop our business.
Our Drug/Substance Abuse Centre Services include:
- Evaluate clients’ addiction and access their readiness for treatment
- Help clients develop treatment goals and plans
- Review and recommend treatment options with clients and their families
- Help clients develop skills and behaviors necessary to recover from their addiction
- Work with clients to identify behaviors or situations that interfere with their recovery
- Teach families about addiction and help them develop strategies to cope with those problems
Refer clients to other resources and services, such as job placement services and support groups
- Conduct outreach programs to help people identify the signs of addiction and other destructive behavior, as well as steps to take to avoid such behavior
The benefits of our consultation services are:
- The Center is managed-care friendly; we provide prompt and accurate information as well as good communication. The Center has a shared treatment philosophy. Our services are accessible and cost effective.
- When marketing our services to managed-care companies and preferred provider organizations, we take into consideration their needs. For example: group vs. individual treatment, family vs. individual treatment, after-hours accessibility, access on weekends, use and tracking of outcome measures, and customer satisfaction.
- Value-added Customer Contact. The Center provides free phone or face-to-face contact with therapists prior to treatment as a means of initiating a therapeutic relationship.
- Location and Ease of Access to Facility. The Center is easily accessible by both automobile and public transportation. It has a private entrance which provides confidentiality. It is accessible to the physically challenged and there is ample free parking.
- Our customer-first philosophy will help attract new customers and maintain existing ones.
- Self-Assessment. A major thrust of the Center is to continuously self-assess our mode of operating in order to evaluate how user friendly the Center is for clients, referral sources, pay or, staff and associates, and others.
- Integrated Delivery System. The Center has familiarity, understanding, and willingness to work closely with other health care providers. We are affiliated with an integrated health and behavioral health care system encompassing inpatient, partial, and outpatient services
Patilad Drug Rehabilitation Centre is a limited liability company founded and led by Ezekiel Bodunrin. Dr Ezekiel Bodunrin is a doctor of family health, professional counsellor and a certified psychologist, with many local and international awards to his records. The management team of Patilad Drug Rehabilitation Centre has an accumulated 75 years plus in the Health Care industry related experience. All are well versed in this area of family Health Care industry and share a vision for the successful positioning of Patilad within the Health Care Industry. Mr. Ezekiel has nearly a decade and a half of experience working in the substance abuse field for one of the nation’s most well respected Centre, GINAD. He has worked as both a therapist and spent the better half of the last decade as the Clinical Supervisor for GINAD. Our professional staffs come to you with many years of experience, compassion, sensitivity to cultural values which affect the treatment outcome, and a strong desire to make life the best that it can be for all of its citizens.
Objective for Drug Rehabilitation Centre Business Plan in Nigeria
- Provide counseling to corporate employees, individuals, couples, and families.
- Provide various therapeutic group sessions
- Provide a temporary safe haven for emergencies as regards household-violence etc.
- Provide health prevention and maintenance groups.
- Provide various disease-focused therapeutic groups.
- Identify and implement a billing system two months before starting date.
- Improve the expected receipts rate by 40% over the previous year.
- Increase all services offered through the Center by 80% over the previous year.
- Arrange working capital for the initial phase of the turnkey venture.
Our Goal for the Drug Rehabilitation Centre Business Plan in Nigeria
Enhance customer service by offering three in-service trainings related to client satisfaction with treatment, accessibility, and staff-client interactions.
Vision for the Drug Rehabilitation Centre Business Plan in Nigeria
Our vision is to be the number one world class operation standard, drug rehabilitation centre services that will not only be known in Lagos but also in other cities in Nigeria.
Mission for the Drug Rehabilitation Centre Business Plan in Nigeria
Our mission is to refurbish and resolve different issues with individuals, families, by procuring targeted solution to individual issues. We also organize seminars, online videos, camp meetings, conferences, and other social events.
Management Team of the Drug Rehabilitation Centre Business Plan in Nigeria
Our management team consists of founder Ezekiel Bodurin (M.B.B.S, M Ph.D.), who has worked in the Health Care arena for over 20 years as a consultant in Psychologically challenged patient , he is a Health Educator and Social Worker for the last 15 years. Dr. Dayo is a graduate from Abrose Alli University as a Health Educator and is also graduate from University of Lagos. He also recently picked up his Ph.D in Health Psychology from the University of Birmingham, London.
Mr Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We brought to the business:
- Educational skill and practical experience in running a substance misuse or drug rehabilitation centres
- Capacity to consistently provide a world class standard rehabilitation service.
- Good understanding of the market trend especially as it is affected by seasons.
- Our staff brings operational, professional and charismatic skills into the business.
Management experience gained for Drug Rehabilitation Centre Business Plan in Nigeria
With over 20 years’ experience in Health Care service and numerous exposure to the various industry practice in the rehabilitation services across the globe. Over the years, Ezekiel has rehabilitated popular celebrities, actors, musicians, to the very destitute on the street, his therapy services and his approach has brought about tremendous success which has earned him referrals to the point where he has become one of the respected faces in this service.
My managerial skills and experience have also helped in putting together a workforce for over 7years, which will also help to coordinate the work in most aspect of the firm. Dr Ezekiel is the CEO of Patilad Drug rehabilitation Centre s Re overseeing the day to day activities of the business.
Materials for Drug Rehabilitation Centre Business Plan in Nigeria
The basic office equipment that will be needed in the operation of counselling space in Lagos, Nigeria includes: computers, a fax machine, a functioning website, copier, cellular phone, office supplies, additional land line, a DSL connection, and office furniture, check-up kits, beds for dormitories, etc.
Competitor Analysis of Drug Rehabilitation Centre Business Plan In Nigeria
People patronize us because of the following reasons:
- We provide a first class standard consultancy service in Nigeria.
- All year round availability of our customers’ care service
- we establish thriving relationship with our clients and the public at large.
- we provide professional consultation service and also
- As our Corporate Social Responsibility, we provide public interest work for free to the less privileged in the society.
Our three major competitive advantages are:
- Accessibility and responsiveness to the needs of the Center’s customers.
- Staff commitment to excellence as evidenced by the Center’s growth and customer satisfaction.
- Managed Care friendliness through cooperation, accessibility, and clinical focus
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call me on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or send me an email at email@example.com.
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detailed, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call me on: 08105636015, 08076359735
or Send me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential
BUSINESS CONSULTANT- AUTHOR - SPEAKER - SERIAL ENTREPRENEUR - BUSINESS COACH
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- 25 Key Considerations Before Answering the 2017 YouWiN Connect Stage 2 Online Training Programme. - December 6, 2017
- ONION FARMING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA - December 4, 2017
- Meet the 14 2017 Inspire Africa Train-The-Trainer Fellows and Facilitators - November 27, 2017