GRANITE QUARRY BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Granite Quarry Business Plan in Nigeria
This sample Granite Quarry Business Plan In Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc.
Granite Quarry Business Plan is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Granite Quarry Business Plan in Nigeria
Business: Granite Quarry
PATILADWONDER is a Granite Quarry Firm that sells virtually all types and grades of gravel to public and private customers in Ogun, Oyo and Lagos States Nigeria. We are into extraction of primary aggregates like sand and gravel, or hard rock. We are a very promising start up, and in just two months of operation, we operated at a profit of over 10million naira in sales selling over 2000 tons of gravel products.
Patilad Quarry manufactures numerous types of gravel products from base rock. These products are 3/4″ and 3″ ABC, 3/8″, 1/2″, 3/4″ 1-11/2″ screened and washed rock, 1″-3″ cobble, and 4″-6″ cobble. In addition, we provide, pre-washed sand, fill dirt, topsoil, bedding materials and crusher fines, along with various sizes of boulders. These products are sold to municipalities, business entities and end users in all the regions of our factory base, with much concentration around Ogun, Oyo and Lagos.
The company also provides consultancy services and bespoke products based on customer’s demand.
The benefits of our products and services are
- High quality products of international standard
- Varieties of products and its intended use
- Ability to supply 50 trucks of granite stones in a day
- Prompt delivery services
- Excellent Customer Care Services
My business meets a need and demand for:
- Quality paints and accompanying aesthetics products.
- Affordable but excellent desirable products
- Increase supply and a new choice for both marketers and consumers.
- Online ordering of products and services
Our Objective for Granite Quarry Business Plan in Nigeria
- Constant growth in sales in 12 months.
- To generate customer satisfaction so that at least 60% of our customer base is repeat business.
- To provide quality product at reasonable prices with exceptional customer care services.
Our Goal for the Granite Quarry Business Plan in Nigeria
To be a one-stop site in South Western Nigeria for granite stones of all sizes and its related products for municipalities, business entities and numerous other end users.
Our Vision for the Granite Quarry Business Plan in Nigeria
To become the largest, most patronised Quarry Company in Nigeria.
Our Mission for the Granite Quarry Business Plan in Nigeria
To exceed the customers’ expectations by providing outstanding product quality, personalized service and efficient delivery in a professional and understanding way.
Management Team of the Granite Quarry Business Plan in Nigeria
Desmond Elliot – President, owner of an excavating, landscaping, trucking and road grading business, He has extensive experience in all phases of gravel and rock hauling, production and industry practices. He oversees operations of the corporation, and additionally, is a major consumer of plant products.
Ifeanyiachukwu Igbokwe – Vice-president, sales and marketing, educated in natural resources management, and with extensive customer-service experience, He focuses on developing public accounts.
Mr Orisafemi Femi – Production manager, Mr. Femi has many years of crusher and asphalt-related experience
Mr Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We brought to the business:
- Capacity to produce on a large scale
- Our experience in the industry bring competence and credibility
- My staff brings operational, marketing and promotional skills to the business
Management experience gained for the Granite Quarry Business Plan in Nigeria
With over 12 years’ experience in the Granite Quarry industry, I’ve being able to master the several procedures involved in the production and distribution of granites. Over the years, I have also gathered practical managerial skills which are immensely valuable to the running of the firm.
My managerial skills have also helped in putting together a workforce for over 5 years, which will also help me to coordinate the team in most aspect of the company.
I am the CEO of the company overseeing the day to day activities of the business.
Materials and Machines for Granite Quarry Business Plan in Nigeria
Stripping & Drilling Equipment, Excavators, Wheel Loaders, Off-high way trucks, Crushing machine, Wheel loaders, Backhoes, etc.
Competitor Analysis Granite Quarry Business Plan in Nigeria
People buy from us because of the following reasons:
- Assurance of premium quality and durability of products
- High volume production capacity and Prompt delivery services
- Our value of integrity, efficiency and consistency
- Excellent Customer Care
- Online presence.
Our two major competitive advantages are:
- High volume production capacity and Prompt delivery services
- Our value of integrity, efficiency and consistency.
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call me on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detail, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call me on: 08105636015, 08076359735
or Send me an email at: email@example.com .
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential
BUSINESS CONSULTANT- AUTHOR - SPEAKER - SERIAL ENTREPRENEUR - BUSINESS COACH
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- 7 Ways To Network Marketing Success in Any Network Marketing Company in Nigeria. - September 21, 2017
- SUBMISSION OF ICT FULL STACK CALL FOR PROPOSAL (CFP) IS OPEN on Bigportal.org.ng Closes on Sept 27, 2017 - September 21, 2017
- Apply for The 2018 Mandela Washington Fellowship application is open September 13-October 11, 2017! - September 21, 2017