ICE BLOCK PRODUCTION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Ice Block Production Business Plan in Nigeria
This sample Ice Block Production Business Plan In Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc.
Ice Block Production Business Plan is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Ice Block Production Business Plan in Nigeria
Business: Ice Block Production
PATILAD ICED is an ice block making factory involved in the making of high quality iced blocks in commercial quantity. As it is no news that electric power supply is far from being adequate to meet the needs of average Nigerians, who will need to take a cold drink in a hot weather, who owns a food drink store, or vend in an event, sell drinks, cold juice, who work in hospitals or industries that handle drugs or chemicals that need constant cooling, the need for an Ice block making factory therefore becomes a necessity.
Patilad Ice Block factory supply large ice-block to event planners, bars, restaurants, etc. With epileptic power supply in Nigeria and high constant temperature, demand for ice-blocks is almost limitless. Our reach includes a population of over 100 corporate clients and with our facilities we will always meet target.
The benefits of our products and services are
- High quality long lasting ice block
- Prompt delivery services
- Excellent Customer Care Services
- Affordable pricing strategy
- Loyal network of distributors
My business meets a need and demand for:
- Uninterrupted supply of ice block
- High quality completely frozen long lasting ice
- Excellent and speedy service.
I am from Oyo State, a graduate of Home Economics. I am a young dynamic man, who sees every challenge as a growing process with the ability to deliver results, highly self-motivated and has progressive approach to work.
To develop a career in a challenging environment these influences positive change, add value and promotes growth.
Our Objective for Ice Block Production Business Plan in Nigeria
- Constant growth in sales in 12 months.
- To create and maintain a wide range of customer network
- 24/7 constant supply of ice block.
Our Goal for the Ice Block Production Business Plan in Nigeria
– To be the most reliable and trusted Ice block production company in Nigeria
– To own 20% of the market share in Ibadan Nigeria and 2% of the entire market in Nigeria at large
– Our Vision for Ice Block Production Business Plan in Nigeria
To become the foremost Ice-Block making factory in Nigeria
– Our Mission for Ice Block Production the Business Plan in Nigeria
To set up chains of our Ice blocks factory delivering Ice blocks without disappointing our customers in Speed of delivery, consistency, quality and pricing.
Management Team of the Ice Block Production Business Plan in Nigeria –
Mr Henry Jolayemi Has over 5 years’ experience in Ice Block Production business. He has a degree in Home Economics. He is the CEO and currently runs as the manager who will be in-charge of day to day activities of the business.
Mr Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We brought to the business:
- Capacity to produce on a large scale
- Our experience in the industry bring competence and credibility
- My staff brings operational, marketing and promotional skills to the business
Management experience gained for the Ice Block Production Business Plan in Nigeria
With over 5 years’ experience in the production of Ice Blocks in commercial quantity, I’ve gained mastery of the pros and cons of this business, producing the best quality, meeting customers demands, vending in events, supplying far and near customers, managing our distribution networks and gaining a reputation in speed, pricing, quality and consistency.
My managerial skills has also helped in putting together a workforce for over 5 years, which will also help me to coordinate the team work in most aspect of the company.
I am the CEO of the company overseeing the day to day activities of the business.
Materials for Ice Block Production Business Plan in Nigeria
Ice block freezing machine, Ice block moulds, nylon bags, nitrogen freezing agent, alternative power source, water supply and a good location for production
Competitor Analysis Ice Block Production Business Plan In Nigeria
People buy from us because of the following reasons:
- Strong network of distributors
- Uniqueness of our packaging and quality
- Prompt delivery services
- Excellent Customer Care
- Home delivery services
Our two major competitive advantages are:
- Uninterrupted and constant availability of completely frozen ice blocks.
- Prompt delivery
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call me on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or send me an email at email@example.com .
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detail, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call me on: 08105636015, 08076359735
or Send me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential.
BUSINESS CONSULTANT- AUTHOR - SPEAKER - SERIAL ENTREPRENEUR - BUSINESS COACH
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- 136 Business Sub Sector and Ideas that Can Win Tony Elumelu Foundation 2018 $5000 Grant Opportunities in Africa - January 16, 2018
- 21 Things that can help you write an Excellent Application for Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant - January 9, 2018
- FREE DOWNLOAD: E-book to Write the 2018 Tony Elumelu Foundation $5000 Grant is Here - January 9, 2018