MOBILE MECHANIC SERVICES BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Mobile Mechanic Services Business Plan in Nigeria
This sample Mobile Mechanic Services Business Plan in Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc. Mobile Mechanic Services Business Plan is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Mobile Mechanic Services Business Plan in Nigeria
Business: Mobile Mechanic Services
Industry: Automobile (Mobile Mechanic Services Business plan in Nigeria)
PATILAD Mobile Mechanic Services is a Lagos-based Mobile Mechanic Service provider that services and performs general repair work on Mobile Mechanic installations, household appliances and provide general body and mechanical repairs services. Our services include an all-inclusive maintenance agreement (on-call service and supplies), walk-in services, warranty repairs, sale of consumable products, etc. We are a single-source provider for automobile repair services for vehicles of all types.
PATILAD Mobile Mechanic Services will emphasize a customer-centric service delivery process where continuous ongoing information will be made available to client throughout and after the period of our work processes. We are quite aware clients need continuous supports and information especially during the early stage of use.
Keys to Success for Mobile Mechanic Services Business Plan in Nigeria
The keys to our success are:
Building and maintaining strategic alliances with car distributors and other industry related business partners;
Adopting a customer- and market-focused sales and marketing paradigm; and,
Managing the business by implementing, and consistently measuring and adjusting the fundamentals to ensure our processes ensures the desired results.
Objective for Mobile Mechanic Services Business Plan in Nigeria
The objectives for the first three years of operation include:
- To create a service-based company whose goal is to exceed customer’s expectations.
- To increase the number of clients served by at least 20% per year through superior performance and word-of-mouth referrals.
- Achieve healthy earnings in the first year of operation.
- Maintain a midrange gross margin throughout the first 3 years of operation.
- To develop a sustainable start-up business, contributing to increased employment of community residents.
Our Goal for the Mobile Mechanic Services Business Plan in Nigeria
To be the leading Mobile Mechanic Services provider in Lagos, Nigeria and its environs through the provision of excellent sales services and products.
Vision for the Mobile Mechanic Services Business Plan in Nigeria
To provide a one-stop location for accessing high quality, reasonably priced and convenient Mobile Mechanic Services in a desirable and conducive environment while offering products at the best possible prices.
Mission for the Mobile Mechanic Services Business Plan in Nigeria
PATILAD Mobile Mechanic Services’ mission is to provide the Lagos business community with quality Mobile Mechanic Services, high quality products, reliable and professional technical support, and unparalleled customer service and to earn a fair profit for our employee-owners and stakeholders by embracing sound, ethical business practices.
Management Team of the Mobile Mechanic Services Business Plan in Nigeria
Kayode Olusola – is highly knowledgeable in the Mobile Mechanic Services business. He has been in the Automobile industry for over 25 years. He has worked as operation manager for Elizade Motors where he served as team member of the automobile repair and servicing team before he grew to become the general superintending manager for its operations within a record time of 4 years. Prior management experience includes: market manager of Inspired Automobile Comapny, Nigeria, operations/sales manager for Central Motors Ltd, and radar project manager for Telecom International in Nigeria. Kayode has attended numerous management and sales training courses and seminars throughout his career. He holds a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Lagos, Akoka Lagos and MBA from the prestigious Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife, Nigeria. He will be in-charge of day to day activities of the business.
Mr Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan Atlantic University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We brought to the business:
- Sound and astute business sales and service delivery system
- Ability to provide professional and reliable technical service and proactive customer service.
- Capacity to consistently provide meet and exceed customer’s expectation.
- Provision of brand name durable Mobile Mechanic installations, household appliances and related products in the best quality conditions.
- Our staff brings operational, marketing and promotional skills to the business.
Materials and Machine for Mobile Mechanic Services Business Plan in Nigeria
Office complex, garage area, consulting/service delivery area, reception, etc., storage area, Hoist, Jack, Oil change box, Spanners, tyre changer, tool box, air compressor, grease gun, battery changer, welder, warehouse, computers with point of sale terminal, computers with printer for back office, display shelf for retail products, stationeries, power source, etc.
Competitor Analysis Mobile Mechanic Services Business Plan in Nigeria
Our major competitive advantages are:
- Strategic alliances with car distributor and other industry related business partners.
- Supply of industry best and high quality products in the best quality conditions.
- Ability to install and carry out efficient maintenance and repair services in the quickest possible time.
- Superior and personalized customer’s attention.
- Fair and best possible prices and discount offers.
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call me on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detailed, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call me on: 08105636015, 08076359735
or Send me an email at: email@example.com.
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential
BUSINESS CONSULTANT- AUTHOR - SPEAKER - SERIAL ENTREPRENEUR - BUSINESS COACH
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- TRAINING: Become a Fashion Millionaire by Learning the Business Side of Fashion for Just 20k in 2days in Nigeria - August 17, 2017
- Apply for BET 7 N3Million DiamondBank Business Plan Competition Closes on September 29, 2017. - August 17, 2017
- How to Do Happy World Meal Gate And Become Food Millionaire in Nigeria - August 16, 2017