Niger Delta Region Shell LiveWIRE Nigeria 2015 Entrepreneurship Programme
2015 LiveWIRE Apply Now for Shell LiveWIRE Nigeria 2015 Entrepreneurship Programme!
- Are you aged 18-35 from Rivers, Bayelsa or Delta state?
- Do you have a business idea?
- 2015 Shell LiveWIRE Nigeria programme – 1st September – 14th Sept 2015
The programme operates in the Niger Delta region and aims to inspire, encourage and support young people aged 18-35 to start up their own businesses in the Nigerian states of Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers, Abia, Imo, and Akwa-Ibom.
2015 LiveWIRE Apply Now!
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC), operator of the NNPC/Shell/Total/Agip Joint Venture (SPDC JV) announces the commencement of the 2015 Shell LiveWIRE Nigeria Programme.
Shell LiveWIRE Nigeria is a youth enterprise development programme supported by The SPDC JV. The programme aims to inspire, encourage and support young people aged 18-35 to start their own businesses through the provision of training and finance for young entrepreneurs.
The objectives of Shell LiveWIRE Nigeria 2015 Entrepreneurship Programme are to:
- Enable youths to establish businesses through the provision of business planning and management guidelines and skills through the ‘Become a Successful Business Owner Course’.
- Provide business start-up grants for candidates with the best business plans.
- Link successful candidates to third parties like banks, Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) and allied financial institutions.
- Provide a volunteer mentoring programme for successful candidates who decide to
- Set-up their own businesses.
Programme content of Shell LiveWIRE Nigeria 2015 Entrepreneurship Programme:
- Pre-start up:- Value and Organize Yourself (VOY)
• Bright Ideas workshop
• Business Planning & Management (Become a Successful Business Owner)
• Business Start-up (Access to finance & technology)
• Post start up (Mentoring, Incubation, Market linkages)
Applications eligibility of Shell LiveWIRE Nigeria 2015 Entrepreneurship Programme
- Male and female applicants from Rivers, Bayelsa and Delta States aged between 18-35
• Must possess a University degree or HND
• Must be resident in state of application
Click here to Apply Now!
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email ONLY (confirm)
Duration for application:
Start Date: Tuesday 1st September 2015.
Closing Date: Monday 14th September 14th 2015.
BUSINESS CONSULTANT- AUTHOR - SPEAKER - SERIAL ENTREPRENEUR - BUSINESS COACH
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- Apply for 2018 TY Danjuma Foundation’s Grants Program - January 22, 2018
- 136 Business Sub Sector and Ideas that Can Win Tony Elumelu Foundation 2018 $5000 Grant Opportunities in Africa - January 16, 2018
- 21 Things that can help you write an Excellent Application for Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant - January 9, 2018