OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Occupational health Business Plan in Nigeria
This sample Occupational health Business Plan In Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc. Occupational health Business Plan is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Occupational health Business Plan in Nigeria
Business: Occupational health
Industry: Health Care Management
PATILADWONDER is a premier Occupational Medicine Program of Centroplex Health System (CHS) designed to reduce health care costs, increase productivity, reduce absenteeism, enhance employee morale, attract and retain high-quality employees and create a positive return on investment. PATILADWONDER will be Lagos’ pioneer Industrial Occupational Medicine Program and will serve area businesses, helping them to become more productive, while lowering their overall costs.
My business meets a need and demand for:
- Excellent and high quality Medical health care and laboratory services
- Trusted and quality health care products
- Provision of well trained and experienced Medical Doctors and health workers
- Fair and lowest possible prices.
Objective Occupational health Business Plan in Nigeria
- Provide a full continuum of Industrial Occupational Medicine services that provides responsive, quality medical care to all injured employees.
- To achieve net profit in year one, increasing in year two, by containing costs and meeting sales goals
- To provide quality sales service and products at fair and best possible prices.
Vision for the Occupational health Business Plan in Nigeria
To provide a one stop firm for accessing excellent customer focused premier industrial occupational medicine program that uses a team approach to provide quality occupational health, safety and rehabilitation services that addresses a person’s total health–body, mind and spirit–while developing and nurturing partnerships with regional businesses.
Mission for the Occupational health Business Plan in Nigeria
PATILADWONDER is a customer focused premier industrial occupational medicine program that uses a team approach to provide quality occupational health, safety and rehabilitation services that addresses a person’s total health–body, mind and spirit–while developing and nurturing partnerships with regional businesses.
Keys to Success for the Occupational health Business Plan in Nigeria
Development and implementation of a successful marketing strategy/plan to employers.
- Recruitment of experienced medical and administrative talent.
- Entering the Occupational Medicine market and building a “brand” name before the competition.
- Commitment to continuously improve the quality of service.
Management Team of the Occupational health Business Plan in Nigeria
OLANIYI Adesanya Moses, a graduate of the prestigious Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife is a certified medical doctor. He has spent over ten years working with some of the nation’s most respected practitioners. Moses is committed to continuing education and has successfully completed Corporation X’s Advanced Crown & Bridge Medical Studies. He has also successfully completed training in Durable Occupational health care, Prosthetics, Orthotics, and Supplies (DMEPOS).
Mr Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We brought to the business:
- Experienced and astute health care management services.
- Capacity to consistently provide leading-edge technologies.
- Our experience in the industry provides progressive services to the medical profession in our locations.
- The latest, state-of-the-art Durable Occupational health care, Prosthetics, Orthotics, and Supplies (DMEPOS).
- Our staff brings operational, marketing and promotional skills to the business.
Management experience gained for the Occupational health Business Plan in Nigeria
With over 10 years’ experience in the Medical laboratory industry, I’ve being able to master the technical requirements, financial management, staff recruitment and organization skills among other things necessary to give the firm good commendation from our clients.
My managerial skills has also helped in putting together a workforce for over 5 years, which will also help me to coordinate the team work in most aspect of the company.
I am the CEO of the company overseeing the day to day activities of the business.
Materials for Occupational health Business Plan in Nigeria
Rent, Legal fees, drugs, x-ray machine, spirometry, Audiometry, Laboratory equipment, moving van for mobile clinic, Office equipment lease – computer, printer/copier/scanner/fax machine, telecommunications, office supplies and stationery to purchase business cards and stationery, basic office supplies (pens, paper, calculators, files, etc.), desktop brochure software and brochure quality paper, facility use, and use to recruit sales people, office furniture (file cabinet, desk, book shelf), etc.
COMPETITOR ANALYSIS OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
People buy from us because of the following reasons:
- Our distribution strategy and channels, and our comprehensive product lines and programs that make working with us incredibly easy.
- Our ability to build a national field clinical sales team quickly, and our ability to create compelling marketing programs.
- We use the latest, state-of-the-art restoration production systems and computerized case tracking
- Fair and best possible prices and discount offers
- Excellent customer care services
Our two major competitive advantages are:
- Fair and best possible prices.
- Use of new materials and techniques.
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call me on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or send me an email at email@example.com .
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detail, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call me on: 08105636015, 08076359735
or Send me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential.
BUSINESS CONSULTANT- AUTHOR - SPEAKER - SERIAL ENTREPRENEUR - BUSINESS COACH
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- PHOTOS: My Online Millionaire Friends Winners of the $5000 live at the Tony Elumelu Foundation 2017 Forum - October 17, 2017
- 21 Things to Take Note of as You Receive Your $5000 Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant for 2017 - October 17, 2017
- 3rd Annual Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Forum on 14th of October 2017 in Lagos. - October 15, 2017