Ofada Rice Retail Business Plan in Nigeria
This sample of Ofada Rice Retail Business Plan In Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc.
Ofada Rice Retail Business Plan in Nigeria is a lucrative business that needs a lot of planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Description of Business
- Crop Farming – Agricultural Retailing
Business Description Ofada Rice Retail Business Plan In Nigeria
Patilad Ofada rice Ltd is into ofada rice retail business. It sources and provides undiluted and stone free ofada rice in Nigeria
Patilad Ofada rice Ltd is an existing business registered with Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria on 6th February 2014.
The benefits of our products and services are
– Uniqueness of our distribution
– Prompt delivery services
– Customer Care
Ofada Rice is our local, Nigerian unpolished rice which is cultivated without chemicals. It is the short, robust and brown rice planted majorly in the village called OFADA in ogun state south-west Nigeria, the rice is specially named after the village. Its distinction among every other brown rice is the unique aroma produced when being cooked
Our Objective of Ofada Rice Retail Business Plan In Nigeria
- Constant growth in sales in 12 months.
- To generate customer satisfaction so that at least 30% of our customer base is repeat business.
- To provide quality product at reasonable prices with exemplary services.
Management Team of Ofada Rice Retail Business Plan in Nigeria
Describe the benefit that you and your proposed staff will bring to the business, including expertise (technical), track record (practical) and any relevant training in the Industry.
– DayoAdetiloye- (B Agric, MBA, PMP) : He has over 10 years’ experience in the industry . He has masters in business administration and he is a project management professional. He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
– FadairoBusola : He has over 15 years’ experience in the industry he has knowledge of about 3 of agricultural science
We manage the business to generate cashflow for profitability and expansion.
Our experience in the industry brings competence and credibility
We brought to the business:
– Capacity to distribute on a large scale
– Our experience in the industry bring competence and credibility
Materials For Ofada Rice Retail Business Plan In Nigeria
Describe the main materials, equipment or expertise that you will need to create your product or service. State their availability, location and price. Provide any additional relevant information.
Landed properties, Buildings, Insurance, Transportation vehicle.
COMPETITOR ANALYSIS FOR OFADA RICE RETAIL BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Explain why your product or service is so good that people will buy from you at a price that will give you a sufficient return (your competitive advantage)? Give two examples.
People patronise us because of the following reasons:
- Our Uniqueness of our packaging
- Our Prompt delivery services
- Our Customer Care services
Ofada Rice outweighs the popularly known white rice, in that white rice has first been milled and polished to remove the bran and become white in colour.
This reduces the fiber and many nutrients. It is further polished to take away the remaining aleurone layer which contains its essential oils. When rice is milled it losses about 60% of iron, 90% of vitamin B6, 80% of vitamin B1 and 67% of vitamin B3.
Ofada Rice is non – genetically modified, unpolished, completely natural and retains most of its natural vitamins and minerals
MARKET ANALYSIS AND MARKETING PLAN FOR OFADA RICE RETAIL BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Describe how you will market your products and services e.g. through sales, technical staff, agents, distributors, direct etc.
- Word of mouth from satisfied customer
- Online marketing though company website with a blog, social media marketing like facebook page and ads, Google ads.
- Free seminars
- Magazine publications
- Souvenir like hand band, face cap, shirt, biro etc
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call me on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or send me an email at email@example.com .
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detail, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call me on: 08105636015, 08076359735
or Send me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential.
BUSINESS CONSULTANT- AUTHOR - SPEAKER - SERIAL ENTREPRENEUR - BUSINESS COACH
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- 136 Business Sub Sector and Ideas that Can Win Tony Elumelu Foundation 2018 $5000 Grant Opportunities in Africa - January 16, 2018
- 21 Things that can help you write an Excellent Application for Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant - January 9, 2018
- FREE DOWNLOAD: E-book to Write the 2018 Tony Elumelu Foundation $5000 Grant is Here - January 9, 2018