PAPER COLLECTION AND RECYCLING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Paper Collection and Recycling Business Plan in Nigeria
This sample Paper Collection and Recycling Business Plan In Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc. Paper Collection and Recycling Business Plan is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Paper Collection and Recycling Business Plan in Nigeria
Business: Paper Collection and Recycling
Industry: Waste Management and Recycling (Manufacturing)
PATILAD Paper Collection and Recycling collects, recycles and markets paper waste for use as a consumer good. The company aims to solve the problem of landfilling grounds with waste and also serve as a locally based producer/recycler of paper waste.
The Company operates a paper waste cleaning and refining plant located in Lagos, Nigeria. Its initial capacity will be 25 million tons, and it will utilize post-consumer paper waste stock presently collected in school ranging from crèches to Universities in major towns and communities in Lagos state, which collect over 50 million tons per year. The Company will be vertically integrated, and use all of its recycled material in its Packaging Division. The other division is Collection Division.
The benefits of our products and services are
- Eco-friendly waste collection, management and recycling
- Paper waste cleaning and refining.
- High production capacity.
- Timely and prompt delivery of recycled paper.
- Excellent customer care services at all times
- Lowest possible price and discount offers.
Keys to Success for Paper Collection and Recycling Business Plan in Nigeria
The main keys to the success of the Company are:
- Secure Supply – Contract for supply of post-consumer papers and books & post-industrial manufacturing waste for paper raw material feed stock.
- Marketing – Contractual arrangements for the sale of virtually all initial production.
- Management – Strong senior management with extensive, broad-based, industry-specific experience.
Objective Paper Collection and Recycling Business Plan in Nigeria
- To achieve the sales passing N25 million in first year, N45 million in year 2, growing to N75 million.
- To achieve gross margin of 35% or more in first year, 45% in second year then 50% or more.
- To achieve net profit of 13% in year one, then exceeding 20% annually starting in year two, by containing costs and meeting sales goals.
Vision for the Paper Collection and Recycling Business Plan in Nigeria
PATILAD Paper Collection and Recycling is established as a household name in waste recycling and production of commercially viable paper products. We look forward to recycling all the total amount of waste generated in this city.
Mission for the Paper Collection and Recycling Business Plan in Nigeria
PATILAD Paper Collection and Recycling is a manufacturing company dedicated to converting waste paper materials into commercially viable products, utilizing environmentally friendly recycling and manufacturing methods in a friendly, fair, and creative work environment, which respects diversity, new ideas and hard work.
Management Team of the Paper Collection and Recycling Business Plan in Nigeria
OYEBADE Adejumobi Ademola, President, has a 15-year history of experience encompassing all aspects of Polymer Raw Material, Paper Conversion Methods, and Venture Development. He has founded successful ventures in the paper converting industry, and assisted in the launch of five paper converting manufacturing plants.
AKINYEMI Femi Michael, Executive VP and COO, is a graduate Engineer with over 12 years’ experience in the post-consumer paper recycling industry and is the inventor of the primary cleaning & refining technology used in the process for this project. He has received a patent for his technology and has been directly involved in over twenty-five major post-consumer paper recycling projects.
Mr Dayo ADETILOYE (MBA) has over 30 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan Atlantic University (PAU). He is a Project Management Professional. He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We brought to the business:
- Educational skill and practical experience in the Paper Collection and Recycling business.
- Capacity to consistently provide excellent and high quality cleaned and recycled paper flake, extruded roll stock sheet, etc. at the lowest possible price.
- Effective cost management while offering exceptional and high quality products and services.
- Our staff brings operational, marketing and promotional skills to the business.
Materials and Machine for Paper Collection and Recycling Business Plan in Nigeria
Recycling and extrusion facility, paper recycling equipment, cleaning and refining equipment, local engineering and lab equipment, constant supply of used paper, office spaces, stationeries, etc.
Competitor Analysis for Paper Collection and Recycling Business Plan in Nigeria
People buy from us because of the following reasons:
- Eco-friendly waste collection, management and recycling.
- Timely and prompt delivery of recycled paper.
- Our services and products are offered at the lowest possible prices.
- Our use of the latest, state-of-the-art facility and equipment.
- Outstanding customer services and willing correspondence.
Our two major competitive advantages are:
- Lowest possible prices.
- Use of latest, state-of-the-art facility and equipment and techniques.
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call me on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detail, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call me on: 08105636015, 08076359735
or Send me an email at: email@example.com .
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential.
BUSINESS CONSULTANT- AUTHOR - SPEAKER - SERIAL ENTREPRENEUR - BUSINESS COACH
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- How Technology Is Changing the Role of the Real Estate Agent - November 16, 2017
- Special Invitation To the 6th Edition of My Yearly Youth Summit in Ondo State, Nigeria on 27th December 2017. - November 14, 2017
- 5 Important Secrets for Making Your Cleaning Business a Success - November 14, 2017