SEMINAR: MAKING MONEY FROM BUSINESS PLAN WRITING IN NIGERIASumo
Dayo Adetiloye Business Hub
MAKING MONEY FROM BUSINESS PLAN WRITING
COST: N 25,000 /AFTER DEADLINE: N 50,000
Deadline for registration July 31st 2017
Date: Saturday 5th of August 2017
Venue: Venue: Tech24, 1st Floor, Nikki, Africana Plaza, 70C Allen Avenue (Opposite UBA ), Ikeja, Lagos.
Time: 9am- 5pm
30 Seats Available
1st come 1st serve
- How to write a comprehensive business plan for Bank loan, investors and grant opportunities with free samples and templates.
- Starting and Building a business around Business Plan writing.
- How to get your first client.
- 3 free samples of Business plan from hot sectors.
- How to secure partnership and relationship with other consultants.
- How to use internet to market your business plan writing services.
- How to position for business grant writing opportunities.
- 2 recommended books for a business plan writing consultant.
- How to recruit other business plan writers.
- Financial Model, Business Canvass and / financial planning template.
- Legal aspect of business plan writing.
- How to profile businesses for traction to access funding opportunities for start-ups.
- How to arrange and sign business contracts with clients.
Certificate, Workshop Materials, Lunch, and Tea Break
DISCOUNTED OFFER: N25,000
You can charge as high as N150,000- N500,000 for a business plan writing Job.
Make Payment to:
Bank: United Bank for Africa (UBA)
Account Name: Dayo Adetiloye Business Hub
Account Number: 1019877638
Account Type: Current
For your registration and enquiries please call/WhatsApp
Adejumobi: 0810 563 6015
Adedoyin: 0807 635 9735
Send a mail to email@example.com
Facilitator: Dayo Adetiloye
He has over 7 years’ experience in the industry with a lot of success stories of working with over 1000 clients via www.dayoadetiloye.com . He is an Alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of Pan Atlantic University (PAU), Lagos Business School (LBS) Lekki-Epe, Lagos.
BUSINESS CONSULTANT- AUTHOR - SPEAKER - SERIAL ENTREPRENEUR - BUSINESS COACH
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- 25 Key Considerations Before Answering the 2017 YouWiN Connect Stage 2 Online Training Programme. - December 6, 2017
- ONION FARMING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA - December 4, 2017
- Meet the 14 2017 Inspire Africa Train-The-Trainer Fellows and Facilitators - November 27, 2017