SEWAGE DISPOSAL BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Sewage Disposal Business Plan in Nigeria
This sample Sewage Disposal Business Plan In Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc. Sewage Disposal Business Plan is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Sewage Disposal Business Plan in Nigeria
Business: Sewage Disposal Business
Industry: Waste Management (Manufacturing)
Patilad is a sewage disposal company, located in Lekki Phase 1. We are a budding company, filling the need for thousands of houses in Lagos who are most times plagued with full sewage tanks. We provide second to none waste management, drainage and cleaning services and we are proud to say many of our clients are returning customers who never cease to be impressed with our level of care. We have a wealth of experience providing our sewage disposal services to a wide range of industries including local authorities and water utilities, as well as catering to domestic properties.
To find a professional company to manage all your septic needs can be a real challenge. Patilad Sewage Disposal Company, though we are not up to a year old, we are leveraging on the combined years of experience of our management team. We have state-of-the art equipment that makes our jobs very clean, odourless, and fast.
Our company’s best operating standards and efficiency in this area have been demonstrated through the introduction of a new Waste Transfer Station bulk haulage technology known as Waste Ejector Trailers and sewage extrusion equipment with capacity to haul about 30 metric tonnes of waste from the transfer station, and eject the waste at a speed of approximately 3 minutes.
We have combined effectively; human resources and modern technology to manage the municipality we found ourselves. Our sewage trucks can extrude waste without letting out any odour through transit. This has positioned us a fast rapidly growing waste management company in Nigeria today.
Our products and services
Extrusion services for private homes
Extrusion services for companies and private organizations
Installation of Bio-engineering tanks for generating energy
Price always includes city and town dumping fees
Our tank pumping prices are very competitive and our services are complete
Regular Vac-pumping and cleaning of your septic tank to include complete sewage removal, baffle inspections and checking of tank’s structural integrity
The benefits of our products and services are
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Initial site evaluation by company engineer at no cost
- Pipe repair and replacement
- Installation of partial or complete septic systems
- Tank repair or replacement
- Distribution boxes installed to rotate use of alternative leaching systems & greatly increase their useful life
- Very responsive website
- Discounted scheduled maintenance model
- Excellent customer care services at all times
- Lowest possible price and discount offers.
Keys to Success for Sewage Disposal Business Plan in Nigeria
- To strive for excellence in customer service and ensure a sustainable future
- To have a strong economic base
- To meet community expectations
- To maintain suitably experienced staff
- To provide necessary services efficiently
- To be dynamic and responsive to change; and
- To be environmentally committed and responsible.
Objective Sewage Disposal Business Plan in Nigeria
- To achieve the sales passing N25 million in first year, N45 million in year 2, growing to N75 million.
- To achieve gross margin of 35% or more in first year, 45% in second year then 50% or more.
- To achieve net profit of 13% in year one, then exceeding 20% annually starting in year two, by containing costs and meeting sales goals.
Vision for the Sewage Disposal Business Plan in Nigeria
To be established as a household name in sewage disposal and management industry. We envision consistent increasing of our capacity and productivity to managing above 80% of the total amount of sludge waste generated in this city.
Mission for the Sewage Disposal Business Plan in Nigeria
We provide a better, clean, safe environment through excellent professional service delivery. We aim to provide value, pushing the boundaries of possibilities in the waste management sector of Nigeria and the African Continent.
Management Team of the Sewage Disposal Business Plan in Nigeria
OYEBADE Adejumobi Ademola, President, has a 15-year experience and a waste management expert served across the private and public sectors having worked in various capacities in government establishments anchoring various waste management operations in South-Africa, Italy and in Nigeria. He is a qualified business administrator with qualification in Material Science and Business Administration before pursuing a Post-Graduate Certificate in Waste Management and a Masters in Environmental Management, both from Brocconi University, Italy.
Scoffield Michael, Executive VP and COO, is an expert with more than 20 years experience in waste collection services, landfill and waste vehicle fleet management in Germany and in Nigeria. He provides technical advice, capacity building and support to Patilad Waste hub as Technical Director. Michael leads (as Managing Director) in Pirate Waste in Italy supervising one of the largest on-going landfill contracts in Berlin Germany.
Mr Dayo ADETILOYE (MBA) has over 30 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is a Project Management Professional. He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We brought to the business:
- Educational skill and practical experience in the solid waste disposal business.
- Capacity to consistently provide excellent and high quality waste management and extruding services.
- Effective cost management while offering the exceptional and high quality products and services.
- Our staff brings operational, marketing and promotional skills to the business.
Materials and Machine for Sewage Disposal Business Plan in Nigeria
A fully functional lorry (truck), Hands-free communication equipment, extrusion pump, extrusion truck, drilling machine, several garbage bins, clothing for work and protective gloves, shovel and rake, computer & internet access, insurance, registration engineering and lab equipment, office spaces, stationeries, etc.
Competitor Analysis Sewage Disposal Business Plan In Nigeria
People buy from us because of the following reasons:
- Eco-friendly waste collection and management
- Timely and prompt delivery of service.
- Our services and products are offered at the affordable possible prices.
- Our use of the latest, state-of-the-art facility and equipment.
- Outstanding customer services and willing correspondence.
Our three major competitive advantages are:
- Lowest possible prices.
- Use of latest, state-of-the-art facility equipment and techniques.
- Prompt and excellent services.
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call me on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or send me an email at email@example.com.
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detailed, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call me on: 08105636015, 08076359735
or Send me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential
BUSINESS CONSULTANT- AUTHOR - SPEAKER - SERIAL ENTREPRENEUR - BUSINESS COACH
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- 136 Business Sub Sector and Ideas that Can Win Tony Elumelu Foundation 2018 $5000 Grant Opportunities in Africa - January 16, 2018
- 21 Things that can help you write an Excellent Application for Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant - January 9, 2018
- FREE DOWNLOAD: E-book to Write the 2018 Tony Elumelu Foundation $5000 Grant is Here - January 9, 2018