TELEPHONE SALES BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Telephone Sales Business Plan in Nigeria
This sample Telephone Sales Business Plan in Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc. Telephone Sales Business is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Telephone Sales Business Plan in Nigeria
Business: Telephone Sales
Industry: Telecommunications Industry
PATILAD Telephone sales business is involved in the provision of telephones around Akure, Ondo State, Nigeria. Our company is being founded to build upon an extensive array of technological education, experience, and the research of its founders.
The benefits of our products and services are
– The provision of quality telephone systems
– All year round availability of our customers’ care service
– The provision of high-tech telecommunications solutions
– Excellent customer focus marketing strategy
– Fair and affordable prices of our products and services
Objective for Telephone Sales Business Plan in Nigeria
- To provide quality telelphone systems for residents in Akure.
- To establish a thriving sales relationship with our customers and the market at large.
- To achieve net profit in year one, increasing in year two, by curtailing costs and meeting sales goals.
- To provide quality telephones at fair and best possible prices.
- To provide high-tech telecommunication solution in the industry.
Our Goal for Telephone Sales Business Plan in Nigeria
To be a one-stop shop for telecommunications solutions in Akure, Ondo State.
Vision for Telephone Sales Business Plan in Nigeria
Our vision is to establish a first class standard telephone shop in Akure, and other cities in Nigeria.
Mission for Telephone Sales Business Plan in Nigeria
To provide quality telephone systems for individuals, households& organizations at a fair and affordable price in Akure, Ondo State.
Management Team of the Telephone Sales Business
Shola David – Has over 9 years’ experience as a telecommunications expert and Project Management. He is a certified business consultant and project management professional. He will be in-charge of day to day activities of the business.
Mr Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We brought to the business:
– Professional and practical experience in the telecommunication business.
– Capacity to consistently provide affordable telecommunications solutions.
– Valuable expertise that makes us own the value chain to a good extent.
– Good understanding of the market trend especially as it is affected by seasons.
– Our staff brings operational, marketing and promotional skills to the business.
Management experience gained for Telephone Sales Business Plan in Nigeria
With over 8 years’ experience in the telephone sales business and numerous exposure to both the scientific and practical aspect of the telephone sales business, I’ve being able to master the technical requirements, financial management, staff recruitment and organization skills among other things necessary to give the firm good commendation from our clients.
My managerial skills have also helped in putting together a workforce for over 5 years, which will also help me to coordinate the team work in most aspect of the company.
I am the CEO of the company overseeing the day to day activities of the business.
COMPETITOR ANALYSIS OF TELEPHONE SALES BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
People buy from us because of the following reasons:
– We provide first class standard telecommunication solutions in Nigeria
– All year round available of our customers’ choicest service
– we establish thriving relationship with our customers and the market at large.
– Excellent customer care services and customer confidence.
– We provide quality telephone systems at fair and best possible prices.
Our three major competitive advantages are:
- We provide first class standard telecommunication solutions
- All year round available of our customers’ choicest service
- Fair and best possible prices and discount offers
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call me on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or send me an email at email@example.com .
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detail, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call me on: 08105636015, 08076359735
or Send me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential.
BUSINESS CONSULTANT- AUTHOR - SPEAKER - SERIAL ENTREPRENEUR - BUSINESS COACH
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- TRAINING: Become a Fashion Millionaire by Learning the Business Side of Fashion for Just 20k in 2days in Nigeria - August 17, 2017
- Apply for BET 7 N3Million DiamondBank Business Plan Competition Closes on September 29, 2017. - August 17, 2017
- How to Do Happy World Meal Gate And Become Food Millionaire in Nigeria - August 16, 2017