Top 5 Sectorial Focus and Businesses that will win YouWiN Connect 2017
- Bi-weekly entrepreneurship publications in the print and online media.
- Online forum for budding entrepreneurs to network with successful entrepreneurs and industry experts.
- 55,500 participants to receive tailored online training in various aspects of entrepreneurship such as access to finance, access to markets, competitiveness, business strategy, and mind-set change.
- In-class / practical training delivered in sector specific hubs across the country.
Areas of focus include.
Information Communication Technology
This will introduce participants to common terminologies used in the start-up ecosystem, and the requirements to commercialize innovations, including protecting intellectual property, describing an innovation and the benefits it provides (vs. features), navigating the development process and market/product validation.
This will provide training support to agropreneurs across the value chains in the following areas – Rice, Maize, Cocoa, Oil Palm, Fruit Trees, Poultry, Dairy and Fisheries. It will be held in AgroHubs across the country.
Our training programme will help new and existing fashion designers develop skills to grow their businesses. With the programme’s partnership with reknown local and international fashion designers, participants will learn how to maximize the local and international demand for our fabrics, textiles and prints.
Manufacturing & Retail
Exposure to basic accounting and inventory management principles, which are key to retail operations will be provided. In addition, the training programme will offer practical skills in areas such as branding, marketing, finishing and quality control.
Participants will acquire specialised skillset training in areas such as masonry, brick laying, carpentry, and plumbing, all of which will create pathways for local Nigerians to gain employment.
BUSINESS CONSULTANT- AUTHOR - SPEAKER - SERIAL ENTREPRENEUR - BUSINESS COACH
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- 25 Key Considerations Before Answering the 2017 YouWiN Connect Stage 2 Online Training Programme. - December 6, 2017
- ONION FARMING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA - December 4, 2017
- Meet the 14 2017 Inspire Africa Train-The-Trainer Fellows and Facilitators - November 27, 2017