Apply for SheLeadsAfrica and Facebook Digital Marketing Training for 4000 Ladies in 2018.
She Means Business 2018
If you live in Abuja, Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Ibadan, Kaduna and Abuja you can register for this life changing program.
We said it before and we’ll say it again – 2018 is gonna be the year we mind our business (literally) and upgrade our professional lives like never before! We kicked the year off right by setting goals at #OwnYourYear Nairobi, and then learned, networked and celebrated at #SLAYFestival in Lagos. But we’re just getting started…
Next up, we are excited to announce we will be hosting the #SheMeansBusiness Digital Training Series in partnership with Facebook!
Are you located in Aba, Abuja, Ibadan, Kaduna, Lagos or Port Harcourt? Sign up to participate below!
Here’s what you can expect:
- In-person trainings: We’ll be offering 4,000+ young, ambitious Nigerian women the opportunity to attend an in-person training workshop facilitated by SLA and Facebook trainers. Trainings will teach you how to utilise digital resources that will help you take your business online and compete in a global marketplace,and will be followed up with a 4-week email course providing information on further resources (including Facebook’s Blueprint e-learning course).
- Office hours: We’ll be offering 1 Office Hour session per city where 3-5 trainers will be present to answer any digital marketing-related questions you may have. There will also be opportunities to form mentorship groups with your peers so you can thrive together!
Price: Completely FREE! That’s right, we just want to spread the love (and knowledge!) Please note that unfortunately we cannot cover any travel costs.
Every #MotherlandMogul needs digital marketing and strategy skills to grow their brands and scale their businesses… Entrepreneurs, these skills help you reach new customers online and increase your profits; professionals, you can take these new tools back to your team and be on your way to that next promotion!
Make sure you register to join us – full schedule is as follows:
Aba – May 18-19, June 22-23, August 10-11
Abuja – June 1-2, July 20-21, September 7-8
Ibadan – June 15-16, July 6-7, August 24-25
Kaduna – June 8-9, July 27-28, September 14-15
Lagos – May 4-5, May 25-26, July 13-14, August 17-18, September 21-22
Port Harcourt – May 11-12, June 29-30, August 3-4
Completely Free. Register here:
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional
- Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer sponsored by US Consulate Lagos
- Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- GROUNDNUT FARMING AND PROCESSING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA - April 17, 2018
- Job Opportunities and Other Grants at Dayo Adetiloye Business Hub - April 16, 2018
- ENVIRONMENTAL CONSULTING SERVICE BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA - April 15, 2018