8.: Reasons Helping Hands International is Unique:::::
1. No product! No monthly dues to keep you active. Just a one-off donation of N6,600. You are empowered by the system to empower others. Instead of giving people fish, Helping Hands strengthens you to teach them how to stand on their own by earning along the way.
2: You can’t abandon your down lines. You must support them even if they”re not growing. They must grow for you to rise.
3:: It’s about the cheapest and easiest to succeed in. N6,600 with 2 down lines who are expected to also bring in their own 2 and the chain continues.
4: It’s addictive because it is interesting.
5:: There are so many active centres across Nigeria where u can send your prospects to learn more.
6:: Helping Hands can be completely done from home without stepping outside. I can train you on how to do that. I made more progress prospecting with my phone than meeting people one on one.
7: It is easy to understand the concept behind Helping Hands. Here is my explanation in brief is this:::::::::::
8: Helping Hands is the only MLM in Nigeria and across the world that has a unique bonding amongst it’s Help Partners. In one uniform we learn and earn together with joy and dignity.
The Giver or Helper’s hand is always on top. Just like you can’t give what u don’t have, you can’t help the poor by being one of them. So H2i wants to empower you MORE so you can reach out to more people. This is the basic ideology behind Helping hands!
Reasons Helping Hands International is Unique
Come join us today!!!!
Hurry what are you waiting for????
To join My team where we will training you to get your laptop in Helping hands international in six (6) weeks and also get your car in six (6) months maximum. Click here and put your detail, your name and email.
For More Information and explanation call or send a Whatsapp call to 08060779290 and learn secrets of how I qualify for my Laptop in six weeks.
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional
- Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer sponsored by US Consulate Lagos
- Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- HUMAN RESOURCES AND EXECUTIVE SEARCH CONSULTING SERVICE BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA - March 19, 2018
- SCIENTIFIC AND TECHNICAL CONSULTING SERVICE BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA - March 19, 2018
- Apply For the Second Edition of the Nigerian Bottling Company Youth Empowered 2018 workshop in Benin, Ibadan, Kaduna and Enugu! - March 19, 2018