All About My Living New N1, 000 Food Network Marketing Business in Nigeria
All you need to know to climb stage 1 to 10 of My Living New Food Business Network.
Step by step of Achieving Success in the Business.
The Company Website: www.mylivingnew.com
The Company Head Office: MY LIVING NEW office location, is Topmost floor, NIIT Building @FAVORS Bodija (Along Mr Biggz eatery), Ibadan.
The founder/MD– Mr Mayowa, based in Ibadan, He is always in the office.
When it was started– 2017
Amount to join– Just N1, 000
Stages in my Living New N1, 000 Food Network i.e. The Compensation Plan.
1 carton of Indomie +1kg Semolina + #1,000 cash
5kg Semovita + 6pcs Spagetti + Milk + #2,000 cash
10kg Rice + #3,000 cash
10kg Rice + 3ltrs Vegetable Oil + #5,000 cash
25kg Rice + 3ltrs Vegetable Oil + #10,000 cash
Android phone + 10kg rice + #15,000 cash
1KVA Generator + 50kg Rice + 4ltrs Vegetable Oil + #50,000
32″ Flat Screen TV + Refrigerator + #75,000 Empowerment
Return Ticket to Dubai + Level 5
Shareholder’s salary of #150,000 Cash for 6months.
If you are in a faraway distance from Ibadan, the food can be monetized for you and paid into your bank account. E.g Level 1 monetization is N3, ooo, i.e. N2,000 for the food and N1,000 for your cash and so on.
NOTE: No balancing of leg, we are counting the number of accounts under you.
It is easier, faster, reliable and affordable.
The work to do to climb stage 1 —10.
I will explain this based on the No of accounts under you once you achieve stage 1.
|LEVELS||No of Accounts you need under you|
NOTE: All these are team work and you are not to bring everybody on your own.
After you understand the business well, you can start paying to the company directly.
- Your first 2 accounts will be taken care of by the team while if you have anybody you are bringing, they occupy or you put them under your account 3—6.
- Because we do a straight vertical arrangement of all the people that join our team, you still get something even if you don’t bring people but you know you can get much that way. Everybody in my team is trained on how to bring people regularly. There is no finish line in bringing people.
- Please the registration is first come, first serve.
Every Thursday, food is collected and distributed nationwide from the head office in Ibadan, i.e. you must pay and complete your registration before Thursdays of every week.
If you are in any location far or near and If you can register 10-20 stage 1 every week, the food will be sent to you at company cost in any location you are.
Remember you can also monetize the food if you are in a far distance.
4 Reasons while I Joined this business
- Easy to start with minimal startup capital and low risk.
- Network marketing is all about leveraging a system and getting residual income.
- It is one-time payment, no target, no balancing of leg, no monthly authorship, no accumulation of point value, no SSD.
- Waiting, thinking and procrastinating will keep you broke. What is more important than anything is to start!
After Registration, i.e. N7,000, you will be given 1 cartoon of Indomie, 1 Semovita, N1,000 and a webpage accessible by only your username and password.
4 SECRETS OF DOING WELL IN NETWORK MARKETING GENERALLY
I have been in this Network marketing industry for 6 years and I have worked with close to 5 companies and I can tell you that the secrets I want to share are what leaders use in the industry.
- Go for knowledge of the business and do a lot of personal development. When I train my protégés, I push them into a network marketing business to learn practical entrepreneurship skills. You don’t learn driving by reading a book, you learn by actually practicalizing it. It’s the same thing with entrepreneurship.
- To get people easily, use the internet, social media, blogs, and emails and educate people on your network marketing business. E.g. You can send this link to some, Join your N1,ooo food business network.
- Master Network skills and be professional. Read books on Network Marketing.
- Take full responsibility for your Network Marketing business. It begins and ends with you.
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional
- 2018 YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
- 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer Entrepreneurship programme sponsored by US Consulate Lagos and the Dickey Center, U.S.A.
- 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- 2015 Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
- He is a Certified Trainer in Design Thinking by the U.S Consulate, Lagos and the inspire Africa Entrepreneurship Institute.