Apply for 2018 TY Danjuma Foundation’s Grants Program
The TY Danjuma Foundation is accepting Concept Note for its 2018 Grants. The TY Danjuma Foundation (TYDF) is a private independent grant-making philanthropic organisation based in Abuja, Nigeria.
The Foundation focuses on the following two (2) priority areas:
Community Health; and
Applicant must be non-profit working in Nigeria. Apply Now!
For more information, click here.
TY Danjuma Foundation is an independent private Nigerian philanthropic organisation committed to improving the quality of life for disadvantaged Nigerians, by supporting interventions implemented by Non-Governmental Organisations (NGOs), Community Based Organisations (CBOs), faith-based organisations, youth organisations, women’s groups and similar groups working in Nigeria. TY Danjuma Foundation became fully operational in 2010 and has continued to make grants. In 2014 the Foundation’s philanthropic giving reached a significant milestone; the total amount in grants crossed the two billion Naira mark. TY Danjuma Foundation has supported 98 institutions in 19 Nigerian states to implement 153 projects.
TY Danjuma Foundation supports partners and projects in any part of the country. To date projects have been supported in all the six geo-political zones of the country through credible organisations with innovative, practical and relevant project ideas wherever these happen to be located in the country. By working through grantee partners the Foundation empowers communities around the county to tackle issues that matter to them in order to deliver positive results and lasting impact.
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional.
- 2018 SME Business Trainer and Coaching Advisor at GIZ for SME Loop.
- 2018 YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
- 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer Entrepreneurship programme sponsored by US Consulate Lagos and the Dickey Center, U.S.A.
- 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- 2015 Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
- He is a Certified Trainer in Design Thinking by the U.S Consulate, Lagos and the inspire Africa Entrepreneurship Institute.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- Five Easy Steps to the Success of a Business Model - August 6, 2018
- Photos: 2018 Lagos Live Seminar with Dayo Adetiloye - July 31, 2018
- How to set up a Printing Business in Nigeria, Cost Implications and Requirements. - July 29, 2018