Apply for 2018 TY Danjuma Foundation’s Grants Program
The TY Danjuma Foundation is accepting Concept Note for its 2018 Grants. The TY Danjuma Foundation (TYDF) is a private independent grant-making philanthropic organisation based in Abuja, Nigeria.
The Foundation focuses on the following two (2) priority areas:
Community Health; and
Applicant must be non-profit working in Nigeria. Apply Now!
For more information, click here.
TY Danjuma Foundation is an independent private Nigerian philanthropic organisation committed to improving the quality of life for disadvantaged Nigerians, by supporting interventions implemented by Non-Governmental Organisations (NGOs), Community Based Organisations (CBOs), faith-based organisations, youth organisations, women’s groups and similar groups working in Nigeria. TY Danjuma Foundation became fully operational in 2010 and has continued to make grants. In 2014 the Foundation’s philanthropic giving reached a significant milestone; the total amount in grants crossed the two billion Naira mark. TY Danjuma Foundation has supported 98 institutions in 19 Nigerian states to implement 153 projects.
TY Danjuma Foundation supports partners and projects in any part of the country. To date projects have been supported in all the six geo-political zones of the country through credible organisations with innovative, practical and relevant project ideas wherever these happen to be located in the country. By working through grantee partners the Foundation empowers communities around the county to tackle issues that matter to them in order to deliver positive results and lasting impact.
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional
- Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer sponsored by US Consulate Lagos
- Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- List of Successful Participants of the YouWiN Connect Online Capacity Building Training – 2017 - February 9, 2018
- TEN (10) Reasons And More Why I Choose BITCLUB ADVANTAGE Online Investment Opportunity in Nigeria!! - February 7, 2018
- How to apply for 2018 World bank N3million – N10million Grant for Grassroot Businesses in Nigeria Coordinated by 3 Major NGOs - February 6, 2018