Apply for Bank of Industry N2 Million Loan for NYSC Youth Corp Members. Application closes 3rd of November 2015.
GRADUATE ENTREPRENEURSHIP FUND (GEF)
This is a business plan competition from Bank of Industry and NYSC for all serving graduates to get fund to start and expand their business.
You can have access to Loans between N500,000 to N2,000,000 with at 9% interest rate with tenors ranging 3-5 years inclusive of 6-12 months of moratorium period.
Are you interested or do you know anyone that is serving and wishes to take advantage of this opportunity to start business?
You can submit your business plan online at www.boi.ng/gef/
Application closes by 3rd of November 2015
We can help you review your business plan before submission.
Call or send a whatsaap chat to 08060779290
Read below for more details
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional
- Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer sponsored by US Consulate Lagos
- Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- GROUNDNUT FARMING AND PROCESSING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA - April 17, 2018
- Job Opportunities and Other Grants at Dayo Adetiloye Business Hub - April 16, 2018
- ENVIRONMENTAL CONSULTING SERVICE BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA - April 15, 2018