Apply for ISPA Global Fellowship Program 2019 (Fully Funded)
Application Deadline: Friday, July 12, 2019 at 17:00 EDT
International Society for the Performing Arts’ (ISPA’s) Global Fellowship Program 2019 (Funded to 2020 ISPA Congress in New York,USA)
The International Society for the Performing Arts’ (ISPA) Global Fellowship Program provides one-year access to ISPA’s extensive international network of arts professionalsto emerging and mid-career leaders from the global performing arts community, with particular attention paid to applicants from developing economies.
Participants join the ISPA membership and attend the New York ISPA Congress where they engage in the development and exchange of ideas with leaders from some of the world’s most significant presenting organizations, performing arts organizations, artist management agencies, cultural policy groups, foundations, festivals and related professionals.
In considering applying, please be aware that the ISPA Congress is not a traditional arts market and opportunities for self-promotion are limited. This opportunity is intended for those working in the management of the professional performing arts.Performing arts professionals who are deeply committed to increasing the global connectivity of the performing arts industry, as well as those who take initiative in their own professional development, are most likely to benefit.
The Global Fellowship Program seeks to engage leaders working in the management of all professional performing arts. ISPA accepts applicants from all regions of the world, with particular attention paid to applicants from developing economies.
- Be currently employed/working in the professional performing arts;
- Have a minimum of five years professional experience in theperforming arts field;
- Demonstrate a need for financial assistance;
- Ability to attend and fully participate in the New York 2020 ISPA Congress, January 14–16, 2020, including the one-day Fellows-only Seminar on January 13, 2020; and
- Have received no more than two ISPA Fellowships in the past.
- One-year ISPA membership with access to all member benefits
- Full Pass registration to the New York 2020 ISPA Congress (January 13 –16, 2020), including a one-day Seminar prior to the Congress (January 13, 2020)
- Travel subsidy which may include per diem, flights, and accommodation to support expenses related to attending the congress.
- Introduction to a current ISPA member who will welcome the Fellow to the Congress and help facilitate their participation as part of ISPA’s Community Building Program
Those interested in applying for ISPA’s Global Fellowship Program must submit an application form online.
Deadline | Friday, July 12, 2019 at 17:00 EDT
This deadline will not be extended and late submissions will not be reviewed.Applications are reviewed and selected by a committee including ISPA staff and members.
Applicants will be notified of the status of their application by Friday, September 27, 2019.
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning and Development Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional.
- 2018 SME Business Trainer and Coaching Advisor at GIZ (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit) for SME Loop.
- 2018 Executive Director/ Project Manager, Dayo Adetiloye Empowerment and Development Initiative
- 2018 YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
- 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer Entrepreneurship programme sponsored by US Consulate Lagos and the Dickey Center, U.S.A.
- 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- 2016 CEO, Dayo Adetiloye Business Hub
- 2015 Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). And Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Ile-Ife, Nigeria.
Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
- He is a Certified Trainer in Design Thinking by the U.S Consulate, Lagos and the inspire Africa Entrepreneurship Institute.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- The 15 Best Scholarships In The USA For International Students In 2019 - August 19, 2019
- Over 90 Already Written Bankable Business Plans you can Buy from dayoadetiloye.com - August 12, 2019
- Basic Things You Need To Know About Bitcoin. - August 6, 2019