Apply for South-South 2017 LiveWIRE Regional Youth Enterprise Development Programme
2017 LiveWIRE Regional Apply
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC), operator of the NNPC/Shell/Total/Agip Joint Venture (SPDC JV) announces the commencement of the 2017 SPDC JV Regional LiveWIRE Programme.
Livewire is a youth enterprise development programme supported by the SPDC JV. The programme aims to inspire, encourage and support young people aged 18-35 with training and finance to start their own businesses.
The LiveWIRE programme objectives are:
- Enable youths to establish businesses by exposing them to business planning and management skills through the ‘Become a Successful Business Owner Course’.
- Provide business start-up grants for candidates with the best business plans.
- Link successful candidates to third parties like financial institutions and non-government organisations (NGOs).
- Provide a volunteer mentoring programme for successful candidates.
- Pre-start up: – Value and Organise Yourself (VOY)
- Bright Ideas workshop (BI)
- Become a Successful Business Owner (Business Planning & Management)
- Value Chain workshop
- Business Start-up (How to access finance & technology)
- Post start up (Mentoring and Market linkages)
- Male and female applicants from the region (South-South).
- Must possess a University degree or HND in any discipline.
- Must have completed NYSC if within mandatory bracket.
- Must be resident in their states of origin.
- Must not be in paid employment.
- Must have an innovative business idea.
- Must desire to own and manage a business.
Monday August 7 – Monday August 21, 2017
Click here to Apply Now!
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional
- Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer sponsored by US Consulate Lagos
- Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.