Apply for N500,000- N1,000,000 KickStart Season 3.0 Business Grant Competition for 2017
IBPLC KICKSTART SEASON 3… RELOADED!
Season 3.0 is here, and promises to be bigger than any of the previous seasons of the program. With registration processes upgraded and a much elaborate feedback medium put in place applicants for this season will have a much memorable and engaging experience.
The KickStart program is a competition for budding entrepreneurs and innovators aged between 18 and 35 providing them with business-skills training, development support, mentorship and chance to come away with grant fund.
The ultimate goal of the programme is to help build a young prosperous society by creating a culture of entrepreneurship among the youths, thereby reducing youth unemployment for indigenes in the South West. The KickStart program is one major initiative that would turn around the lives of youths in the area and improve the economic prosperity of the South Western Region.
Season 2 saw the emergence of 24 lucky finalists who got grants to kickStart their businesses from the tune of N500,000 to N1,800,000. These business cut across some notable economic providers like Agriculture, Food production, Fashion and Design, Arts and Entertainment, Education and much more.
International Breweries PLC Foundation is calling on local indigenous entrepreneurs solving social problems facing the South Western region of Nigeria to apply for its KickStart Program.
Applications are open October 9th and closes November 6th 2017 (12h00).
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional
- Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer sponsored by US Consulate Lagos
- Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- List of Successful Participants of the YouWiN Connect Online Capacity Building Training – 2017 - February 9, 2018
- TEN (10) Reasons And More Why I Choose BITCLUB ADVANTAGE Online Investment Opportunity in Nigeria!! - February 7, 2018
- How to apply for 2018 World bank N3million – N10million Grant for Grassroot Businesses in Nigeria Coordinated by 3 Major NGOs - February 6, 2018