APPLY NOW FOR $10,000 THE GOOGLE LAUNCHPAD ACCELERATOR AFRICA 2019
Apply Now For $10,000 The Google Launchpad Accelerator Africa 2019
If you are a top seed stage startup or building the next big thing in the African space, the Google Launchpad Accelerator programme is for you. The LaunchPad Accelerator is a regional mentoring programme that enables seed-stage startups to thrive globally through mentorship, training and partnerships offered by Google.
Launchpad Accelerator Africa was announced at Google for Nigeria 2017 event by Google CEO, Sundar Pichai. The programme graduated its first class of participating startups last year, connecting them to expert teams and mentors across the world, plus an equity-free cash grant of $10,000. Some of the beneficiaries include Okadabooks, PiggyBank, Tango TV, amongst others.
Registration for the next set of Google Launchpad Africa Startups is open, and local business owners and entrepreneurs are advised to apply. Participating in LaunchPad will grant the startups access to Google’s technological resources and its network of experts, and also increase their visibility to a global pedestal.
The LaunchPad Africa is open to African startups located in Algeria, Botswana, Cameroon, Cote D’Ivoire, Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Morocco, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, South Africa, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, and Zimbabwe. The startups should also belong to the technology sector and seek to solve a challenge in their local environment or in the African space.
Google considers the practicability of the solution offered by the startup and how it creates value for the society.
Some of the benefits of participating in the LaunchPad programme include:
* Equity-free cash grant.
* Access to Google engineering teams and training from a global team
* Access to Silicon Valley experts.
* Training in public relations.
* Three months of intensive partnership and training with Google.
The application requires details of your startup on these 5 frontiers: people, growth, product, technology, and design.
Click here to apply.
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional.
- 2018 SME Business Trainer and Coaching Advisor at GIZ for SME Loop.
- 2018 YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
- 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer Entrepreneurship programme sponsored by US Consulate Lagos and the Dickey Center, U.S.A.
- 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- 2015 Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
- He is a Certified Trainer in Design Thinking by the U.S Consulate, Lagos and the inspire Africa Entrepreneurship Institute.
Latest posts by DayoHub (see all)
- Apply now for Global Innovation Fund (GIF) - April 3, 2019
- Digital Entrepreneurship Incubation Program for Kaduna Residents. Application Closes on 12th May, 2019. - April 2, 2019
- Apply for $250,000 Startup Funding at the MIT Inclusive Innovation Challenge. Registration Closes May 9, 2019. - April 1, 2019