Apply for Sound, Video Editing and Scriptwriting Free Training Workshop by GEM @ BigPortal, Closes 14th April, 2017.
Are you in the Entertainment Industry and interested in being trained on Sound, Video editing or Script writing? Visit https://bigportal.org.ng/
The Federal Government of Nigeria has received financing from the World Bank to implement the Growth and Employment (GEM) Project, aimed at supporting Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) operating in manufacturing and service sectors, specifically: ICT, Entertainment, Hospitality and Tourism, Light Manufacturing and Construction. The project support addresses cross cutting sector issues, assistance to specific clusters, and direct support to firms in the form of training, technical assistance and grant schemes.
As an outcome of consultation with stakeholders in the entertainment industry, the PIU is organizing a series of training workshops in Lagos, Kano and Asaba at a date to be communicated soon on video and sound editing. The workshops have been organized to ensure that the video and sound quality of films and music as well as scripts for visual medium produced in Nigeria can compete with other markets.
The proposed training workshops are as follows:
1. VIDEO PRODUCTION FOR FILM/TV
2. SOUND PRODUCTION FOR FILM/TV
3. VIDEO PRODUCTION FOR MOBILE PLATFORMS
4. SOUND PRODUCTION FOR MULTIMEDIA PLATFORMS
(a) Video and sound production for film and television
Training is at advanced level for relevant existing professionals in the industry to improve their expertise in using the most professional tools for video or sound production.
(b) Video and sound production for mobile and multimedia platforms
Training is for beginners to the sector, with evidence of previous self-shooting or self-taught -production experience. The course should be robust enough to enable them deploy their capacity to creating content immediately following the course.
Training is for graduates of relevant disciplines including English literature, drama and mass communications or writers with significant writing experience in lieu of a formal qualification to boost their screen writing capacity with demonstrable impact on the quality of their immediate post training output.
Please indicate your willingness and availability to participate by clicking here and filling out the application form.
The training dates and venues will be communicated to successful applicants by email and text messages two weeks before the scheduled training programme.
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional.
- 2018 SME Business Trainer and Coaching Advisor at GIZ for SME Loop.
- 2018 YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
- 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer Entrepreneurship programme sponsored by US Consulate Lagos and the Dickey Center, U.S.A.
- 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- 2015 Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
- He is a Certified Trainer in Design Thinking by the U.S Consulate, Lagos and the inspire Africa Entrepreneurship Institute.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- PRICE REVIEW: Happy World Meal Gate Registration Pins is Now N10,000 Per Pin. - August 20, 2018
- Five Easy Steps to the Success of a Business Model - August 6, 2018
- Photos: 2018 Lagos Live Seminar with Dayo Adetiloye - July 31, 2018