BIBLE SCHOOL BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Bible School Business Plan in Nigeria
This sample of Bible School Business Plan In Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc. Bible School Business Plan is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Bible School Business Plan in Nigeria
Business: Bible School
Industry: Academics / Education
PATILAD Bible School is an Ogun-based theological college or seminary that offers sound theological educational services for believers who sense a call to the ministry, existing clergy who want to grow in their knowledge of the Lord and almost anyone who wants be useful in service to the Lord. PATILAD Bible School is one of the few certified school in Nigeria offering sound theological education. We have endorsement from the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN), Association of Seminary School in Nigeria (ASSN), etc.
At PATILAD Bible School, we believe theological education is beyond the transfer of some abstract knowledge but a development of discipline, character and inculcation of sound doctrine in the student. Graduates from our school are reputed to be excellent bible teachers with high moral standards and values.
We also adopt a continuing education policy that encourages people to constantly seek to grow in their knowledge of certain basic truth of the faith. Every graduate is mandated to take a refresher course every five (5) years without which your certificate becomes outdated. Some of our courses includes Diploma in Pastoral Care/Counseling, Evangelism and Soul winning, New Testament Theology, Ministerial Ethics, etc.
PATILAD Bible School is positioned as a low-cost training facility with excellent service. We offer high quality, convenient and comprehensive Biblical educational services at the lowest possible price. It is the goal of PATILAD Bible School to have graduates of our programs with sterling leadership quality and effective Christian service wherever they find themselves.
The benefits of our products and services are
- Excellent Christian leaders who have a good grasp of the Scriptures, impeccable character and are fully fit to serve God’s people.
- We produce graduate who are well-taught and have vast knowledge about basic Christian subjects and doctrine.
- We provide comprehensive Bible School / Theological Education in Ogun state, Nigeria at the lowest possible price.
- We offer a one-stop facility for all people from all educational background who can basically read and write. We provide varying time duration for each course based on our students’ educational proficiency.
- We provide excellent customer care services at all times.
- All our services are offered at the lowest possible price.
My business meets a need and demand for:
- Excellent and high quality convenient and comprehensive Bible School / Theological Education at the lowest possible price.
- Well trained, experienced and friendly faculty members
- A highly conducive, disciplined and cultured environment that encourages learning.
- Provision of optimum customers’ satisfaction and flexible service.
- Lowest possible prices.
Keys to Success for Bible School Business Plan in Nigeria
With over six months of continued planning, information gathering and strategizing, now the company is ready to begin its operations and the keys to success over the next three years for its commencement are as follows;
- Fully integrate the Biblical principles and practices in all our classes.
- Develop methods of teaching courses and subjects that helps students get their minds around challenging subjects.
- Truly listening to clients’ needs and diagnosing where their understanding of subjects or courses needs help.
- Establishing contractual agreement and partnership with universities and colleges that offer similar courses to ours.
- Creating excellent word of mouth promotion of services – clients sell services to prospective students.
Objective for Bible School Business Plan in Nigeria
- To achieve the targeted number of 500 students enrolled in our school by year two of establishment.
- To graduate nothing less than 150 students per class by our fifth year of commencement of operation.
- To increase the number of institutions and corporate bodies who recommend and partner with us so as to increase acceptability with our clients.
- To achieve net profit in year one, increasing in year two, by containing costs and meeting sales goals.
Vision for the Bible School Business Plan in Nigeria
PATILAD Bible School is set to be a one-stop facility for accessing excellent, high quality, flexible and convenient Bible School / Theological Education in Ogun and its environ. We seek to be one of the leading theological college or Seminary in the country by turning out excellent Christian leaders with sound biblical doctrine, impeccable character and are fully fit to serve God’s people anywhere they find themselves in the world.
Mission for the Bible School Business Plan in Nigeria
To provide high quality, convenient and comprehensive Bible School / Theological educational services at the lowest cost and exceptional customer care services in a loving and caring way with strong emphasis on excellence.
Management Team of the Bible School Business Plan in Nigeria
Solomon Katoung is the Provost of the PATILAD Bible School, Ogun state, Nigeria. He holds a PhD in Missiology from Downtown Houston Bible College, Houston Texas, USA. Solomon is also an associate Professor with Samuel Crowther Memorial University.
Solomon Katoung is a renowed Missiologist who has consulted for many churches in Nigeria, UK, the US and several other African countries.
He is a visiting lecturer in Missiology and Honourary Research Fellow at Wales University, UK. He is also an associate lecturer with Nightingale College, New Orleans, USA and a senior lecturer with Emmanuel Bible College, Nigeria. He is our college provost.
Dr. Adewale Raphael, holds a PhD Ecclesiology with at least three (3) masters’ degree in New Testament theology, Missiologist and Pastoral Ministry all from University of Ibadan, Nigeria.
Oluwaje Shita, prior to his college registrar appointment has been the deputy registrar of the PATILAD Bible School, Ogun state, Nigeria besides his primary teaching function in the same institution. He is a lecturer of longstanding experience. He is our college registrar.
We brought to the business:
- Educational skill and practical experience in the Bible School.
- Capacity to consistently provide excellent, high quality and comprehensive Bible School / Theological Education at the lowest possible price.
- Effective cost management while offering exceptional and high quality products and services.
- Our staff brings operational, marketing and promotional skills to the business.
Materials and Machine for Bible School Business Plan in Nigeria
A modern school campus with playing fields, sport arena, assembly ground, blocks of modern classroom spaces of different capacities, school library, administrative blocks, office arena, reception, etc., hostel accommodation, storage space, stationeries, a comfortable outdoor lounge, outdoor driving course, etc.
Competitor Analysis for Bible School Business Plan in Nigeria
People attend our seminary because of the following reasons:
- High quality, convenient and comprehensive Bible School / Theological Education with strong emphasis on excellence.
- The flexibility of our training curriculum.
- Our services and products are offered at the lowest possible prices.
- A track record of excellence and efficient service delivery.
- Our use of the latest, state-of-the-art facility and equipment.
- Outstanding customer services and willing correspondence.
Our two major competitive advantages are:
- High quality, convenient and comprehensive Bible School / Theological Education with strong emphasis on excellence
- Lowest possible prices.
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call me on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detailed, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call me on: 08105636015, 08076359735
or Send me an email at: email@example.com.
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional
- 2018 YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
- 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer Entrepreneurship programme sponsored by US Consulate Lagos and the Dickey Center, U.S.A.
- 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- 2015 Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
- He is a Certified Trainer in Design Thinking by the U.S Consulate, Lagos and the inspire Africa Entrepreneurship Institute.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- Lagos Seminar: Attend Fund Raising Master Class for Entrepreneurs, Social entrepreneurs, NGO Workers. Price N30,000 Date: Sat June 2, 2018 - May 23, 2018
- Apply for Global Good Fund and Access $10,000 Leadership Development Grant, Closes on June 30, 2018. - May 23, 2018
- Propreneurs Network Marketing Services in Nigeria - May 22, 2018