Thomas J. Stanley Ph.D. is the author of the # 1 New York Times best-Seller The Millionaire Next Door
C 2001, Andrews McMeel Publishing
They live in lovely homes located in fine neighbourhoods. Balance is their approach to life. They are financially independent, yet they enjoy life- they are not “all work, no play” type of people. Most became millionaire in one generation.
How did they accomplish this? How did they balance their need to become wealthy and economically productive with their need to enjoy life? They have the millionaire mind. Their assets greatly exceed their credit liabilities.
The foundation stones of financial success are:
- Integrity- being honest with all people
- Discipline – applying self control
- Social skills- getting along with people
- A supportive spouse
- Hard work- more than most people
How did we become millionaires in one generation? Most of us saw an economic opportunity that others just ignored, and we had a willingness to take financial risk given the promise of good return. We have ability to sell our ideas to our employees and suppliers, and our products to carefully targeted audiences.
We provide a product or service that has strong demand but few suppliers to fulfill that demand. We do not follow the crowd. That applies both to what we sell and how we invest.
- An introduction to the millionaire mind
- Success factors
- School days
- The relationship between courage and wealth
- Vocation vocation vocation
- Choice of spouse
- The economically productive household
- The home
- The lifestyles of millionaires: Real vs Imagined
- A final note about the millionaire mind
Visit 100/5 Academy
To buy call: 08060779290, 08174584556
Think differently from the crowd
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional
- Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer sponsored by US Consulate Lagos
- Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- HUMAN RESOURCES AND EXECUTIVE SEARCH CONSULTING SERVICE BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA - March 19, 2018
- SCIENTIFIC AND TECHNICAL CONSULTING SERVICE BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA - March 19, 2018
- Apply For the Second Edition of the Nigerian Bottling Company Youth Empowered 2018 workshop in Benin, Ibadan, Kaduna and Enugu! - March 19, 2018