Bulletproofing Your Family Against Financial Crises: Step-by-step Roadmap To Having All The Money You Need, Forever
A financially stable family and future can be yours. Be at the Family Financial Masterclass
Family. The ones who love you unconditionally. The one who have you back when the world is against you. The one who are always there for you.
Family. The ones who you are financially responsible for.
Family is spelt different ways but for the purpose of now allows us to spell Family this way
Financial *Accountability *Matters *In *Life *YES!
And how do you ensure that you meet up to this God-given responsibility?
Work hard. Work smart. Gain insights
To gain insights into financial Fulfillment, there’s just one place for you to be this October – The Family Financial Masterclass
Come Gain practical tools, insights and skillsets that will enable you to successfully handle any financial crisis.
Get Full access to a Step-by-Step Roadmap that will enable you to have all the money you need, forever.
Gain an exclusive access to a FREE Family Life Therapy Session for you and your spouse if you’re currently having any family crises.
Including the full audio recording of all sessions at the Masterclass.
BULLETPROOFING YOUR FAMILY AGAINST FINANCIAL CRISES: Step-by-step Roadmap to Having All the Money You Need, Forever.
Investment: ₦7,500 (includes refreshment and training materials)
Early bird: ₦5,000 (available till 12th October)
Date: 25th October 2018
Venue: LCCI Conference & Exhibition Centre, MKO Garden, Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos.
Register Here: http://bit.ly/familyfinancemasterclass
For more enquiries, please call 08142421123 (Whatsapp) or email email@example.com
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional.
- 2018 SME Business Trainer and Coaching Advisor at GIZ for SME Loop.
- 2018 YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
- 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer Entrepreneurship programme sponsored by US Consulate Lagos and the Dickey Center, U.S.A.
- 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- 2015 Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
- He is a Certified Trainer in Design Thinking by the U.S Consulate, Lagos and the inspire Africa Entrepreneurship Institute.
Latest posts by DayoHub (see all)
- Apply now for Global Innovation Fund (GIF) - April 3, 2019
- Digital Entrepreneurship Incubation Program for Kaduna Residents. Application Closes on 12th May, 2019. - April 2, 2019
- Apply for $250,000 Startup Funding at the MIT Inclusive Innovation Challenge. Registration Closes May 9, 2019. - April 1, 2019