CALL FOR APPLICATION: INSPIRE AFRICA TRAIN-THE-TRAINERS ENTREPRENEURSHIP PROGRAM:
Inspire Africa’s Train-the-Trainers is a program designed to empower young business leaders across Nigeria through partner facilitators/trainers. This program is proudly sponsored by the United State Embassy Consulate (Lagos, Nigeria) with the aim of scaling the impact of our Launch Into the Global Stage (LIGS) programs to benefit more entrepreneurs and create more jobs in Nigeria and other African countries.
As John C. Maxwell best puts it, “one is too small a number to achieve greatness”, if you or your organization already provide business training to young people in your communities or you are interested in launching a training program for young business people in your community, school, church or organization, then talk to us to see how you can become a Certified Facilitator with Inspire Africa and exponentially increase your effectiveness.
Inspire Africa will be recruiting 12 authentic youth with credible track record for a 2 weeks training who will become Inspire Africa certified team of trainers. They will boost their business skills and work with us to deliver exceptional training program. Accommodation and feeding will be provided during the period of the program.
- Participation is free. Accommodation, feeding and transportation during program will be provided for all selected participants.
Inspire Africa trainers will have access to a number of opportunities to strengthen their skills and participate meaningfully in entrepreneurship and leadership work.
Receive first class business training from International experts.
- Receive recognition by the US Consulate, Lagos.
- Global visibility as champions for entrepreneurship education and youth empowerment.
- Networking opportunities
- Applicant must have an existing start-up business or a well-researched business idea awaiting implementation. Whether idea or start-up, business must have a potential social or environmental impact on society.
- Applicant must be an open-minded visionary. Must also have a credible track-record.
- Applicants must not be small thinkers! We are looking for authentic youths who think big, believe big and do big.
- Applicants must be willing to reside peacefully with other fellows during the period of the program.
Must be willing to lead 1 or 2 training per month or within two months.
Individuals between the ages of 23 and 40 can apply.
Applicants must speak, write, and read English with proficiency and have regular access to the internet
Applicants must have facilitated a program before.
Applicants must be passionate about empowering young people in Africa.
- Applicants may have a training center or proposed venue for conducting training. (optional but preferable)
- Applicants must reside in Nigeria, Ghana or Tanzania.
For more info visit www.weinspireafrica.org
Application opens from September 25th – October 23rd, 2017.
Program is scheduled to last for two (2) weeks from 2nd – 16th December in Delta State, Nigeria.
To apply visit https://weinspireafrica.org/train-the-trainers/
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional
- Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer sponsored by US Consulate Lagos
- Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- List of Successful Participants of the YouWiN Connect Online Capacity Building Training – 2017 - February 9, 2018
- TEN (10) Reasons And More Why I Choose BITCLUB ADVANTAGE Online Investment Opportunity in Nigeria!! - February 7, 2018
- How to apply for 2018 World bank N3million – N10million Grant for Grassroot Businesses in Nigeria Coordinated by 3 Major NGOs - February 6, 2018