Cassava Farming and Processing Business Plan in Nigeria
This sample Cassava Farming and processing Business Plan In Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc.
Cassava Farming and processing Business Plan In Nigeria is a lucrative farming business that needs a lot of planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Description of Business
Industry – Crop Farming
Business Description of Cassava Farming and processing Business Plan In Nigeria
Patiladwonder Solutions International is involved in Cassava cultivation, Processing, Packaging and marketing to Nigeria and international market
The farm is located in Ondo state
The benefits of my products and services are
- Large scale production of different types and forms of High Quality Garri
- Cassava flour, Starch and Garri are produced at affordable prices
- Our products are packaged with high quality pack that is one in the country.
My business meets a need and demand for hunger in Nigeria
- There are over 170 million people in Nigeria ready to access our packages product for food consumption, raw materials for confectionery industry, and the international market are waiting for more supplies.
Management Team of Cassava Farming and Processing Business Plan in Nigeria
Describe the benefit that you and your proposed staff will bring to the business, including expertise (technical), track record (practical) and any relevant training in the Industry.
– Dayo Adetiloye- (B Agric, MBA, PMP) : He has over 15 years’ experience in the industry . He has bachelor of Agriculture with specialization soil science. He has masters in business administration and he is a project management professional. He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We manage the business to generate cashflow for profitability and expansion.
Our experience in the industry brings competence and credibility
My staff and I bring operational skills, processing skills, packaging skills, and marketing skills and customer service to the business.
Materials For Cassava Farming And Processing Business Plan In Nigeria
Describe the main materials, equipment or expertise that you will need to create your product or service. State their availability, location and price. Provide any additional relevant information.
Cassava stem, fertilizer, Cassava tubers, water, fermentation tanks, hydraulic press, cassava graters, hydraulic pump presser, Automated Gaari fryers, Vibrating shifter, Packaging machine, like knives for peeling, wheelbarrows, basins, weighing scales, stand-by generator sacks and nylons for packaging, Sealing machine.
COMPETITOR ANALYSIS FOR CASSAVA FARMING AND PROCESSING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Explain why your product or service is so good that people will buy from you at a price that will give you a sufficient return (your competitive advantage)? Give two examples.
People buy from us because of the following reasons:
- Our Uniqueness of packaging
- Our Prompt delivery service as people can order their bulk purchase of cassava derivatives on line.
- Our Customer Care services
MARKET ANALYSIS AND MARKETING PLAN FOR CASSAVA FARMING AND PROCESSING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Describe how you will market your products and services e.g. through sales, technical staff, agents, distributors, direct etc.
- Word of mouth from satisfied customer
- Online marketing though company website with a blog, social media marketing like facebook page and ads, Google ads.
- Free seminars
- Magazine publications
- Souvenir like hand band, face cap, shirt, biro etc
- Partnership with secondary and tertiary institution to market our trainings
- Direct selling to parents through handbills.
To get the remaining part of this Cassava Farming and processing Business Plan In Nigeria and to also help your organisation to implement Cassava Farming and processing Business Plan In Nigeria
To help you write a detail, strong and winning business plan for any use.
Call any of our business plan consultants on: 08105636015, 08076359735
or Send me an email at : email@example.com.
We have two options for you.
- Either your buy our business plan template where we have done the research work for you and you write it on your own.
- Or your supply us some information about your business and we help you to write it.
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfill your business potential
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning and Development Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional.
- 2018 SME Business Trainer and Coaching Advisor at GIZ (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit) for SME Loop.
- 2018 Executive Director/ Project Manager, Dayo Adetiloye Empowerment and Development Initiative
- 2018 YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
- 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer Entrepreneurship programme sponsored by US Consulate Lagos and the Dickey Center, U.S.A.
- 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- 2016 CEO, Dayo Adetiloye Business Hub
- 2015 Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). And Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Ile-Ife, Nigeria.
Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
- He is a Certified Trainer in Design Thinking by the U.S Consulate, Lagos and the inspire Africa Entrepreneurship Institute.