Digital Entrepreneurship Incubation Program for Kaduna Residents. Application Closes on 12th May, 2019.
The Kaduna State Government recognizes the importance of digital transformation to achieve set development objectives. As a State with a population of nine million people, 75% of whom are below the age of 35, it is essential that the youth are provided with the digital literacy skills that will empower them to leverage the digital economy for economic opportunities.
The Digital Entrepreneurship Programme (KAD-DIP) will support the development of an ecosystem that will support firms to generate innovative products and services leveraging new technologies and business models. The digital entrepreneurship track will support you to develop and digitally transform your ideas into a successful business.
Kaduna Digital Entrepreneurship Incubation Program aims to nurture digital entrepreneurship and create opportunities in Kaduna State by equipping entrepreneurs with the skills and knowledge required to start and grow their digital enterprises. The program provides training, mentorship, peer learning and access to partnerships and investors to innovative entrepreneurs. Participants in the program will be guided and nurtured through a series of activities designed to help idea stage and young entrepreneurs find their footing and grow.
About the Program
The Kaduna Digital Entrepreneurship Incubation Programme (KAD-DIP), is a 6-Month Incubation programme for aspiring entrepreneurs providing training, mentorship support, and soft skills to individuals and teams of people between the ages of 18-40 who have a business idea that they want to take to market. This programme will have a male-only & a female-only cohort.
The Program will start accepting applications from the 1st April – 12th May after which applications will be reviewed and incubation will start from Mid June 2019.
Most of the program classes will take place over the weekend with peer learning meeting within the week.
The program will take place in Kaduna city at the Kaduna Business School.
Benefits of the Program
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional.
- 2018 SME Business Trainer and Coaching Advisor at GIZ for SME Loop.
- 2018 YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
- 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer Entrepreneurship programme sponsored by US Consulate Lagos and the Dickey Center, U.S.A.
- 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- 2015 Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
- He is a Certified Trainer in Design Thinking by the U.S Consulate, Lagos and the inspire Africa Entrepreneurship Institute.
Latest posts by DayoHub (see all)
- Apply now for Global Innovation Fund (GIF) - April 3, 2019
- Digital Entrepreneurship Incubation Program for Kaduna Residents. Application Closes on 12th May, 2019. - April 2, 2019
- Apply for $250,000 Startup Funding at the MIT Inclusive Innovation Challenge. Registration Closes May 9, 2019. - April 1, 2019