My Dear Millionaire Friend!
It’s no longer news that the Tony Elumelu N850,000 Grant Application Questions (TEEP 2016)
has kicked off. Several applications are being uploaded every day. But have you ever stopped to consider?
- What will make me stand out among the numerous competitors cut across the 54 African countries participating?
- Do you even know and UNDERSTAND THE CRITERIAS used in judging the applications?
- Perhaps, you’ll like to find out from previous participants and winners what made the difference?
- How about financial forecast and market demography?
These and many more issues are the reason why this FREE e-book was written. Learn, as Dayo Adetiloye (MBA), a seasoned and highly experienced, financial coach and business grant expert, an alumnus of the Enterprise Development Centre of the Lagos Business School, Pan Atlantic University, Lagos Nigeria takes you through a highly simplified, step-by-step procedure on how to provide answers to the Tony Elumelu N850,000 Grant Application Questions (TEEP 2016).
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional
- Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer sponsored by US Consulate Lagos
- Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- New Benefits of Bitclub Advantage 3.0 Investment Opportunity - February 23, 2018
- Video Training: 15 Top Business Grant Opportunities/Loan You Can Apply for in 2018 - February 23, 2018
- List of Successful Participants of the YouWiN Connect Online Capacity Building Training – 2017 - February 9, 2018