Fashion Business plan in Nigeria
FASHION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
This sample Fashion Business Plan in Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc. Fashion Business Plan is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Fashion Business Plan in Nigeria
Industry: FASHION (FASHION Business Plan in Nigeria)
PATILAD Fashion is a new apparel store that deals with different styles of clothing for women, men and children. The Industry is located in Balogun market, Lagos state targeting distributors in major towns and cities in Nigeria and Overseas.
We will offer clothes that is exquisite and sophisticated, as well as practical and wearable. Patilad Fashion offers a full range collection where each piece is special individually and also creates inimitable pieces that can be worn for years; combined with basic or trends. For us, it is a pleasure to put a smile on your face and ensure you get prompt service and good value for money.
Patilad Fashion will provide a selection of brands that are exquisite and sophisticated, some of products are: tops (long sleeve and short sleeve), skirts, shorts, pants, sleepwear, swimwear, shoes, sweaters, jeans, accessories, dresses,
At Patilad Fashion, we are committed to seeing you look good and unique into outstanding Fashions, and will work with your budget without compromising on the great quality we are known for. Excellent customer service and satisfaction are at the heart of our business, and are reflected in all what we do. What makes us stand out amongst others is our creativity and commitment to quality. We recommend booking a complimentary consultation to come in and talk about your Fashion with us.
The benefits of our products and services are
– The provision of unique, exquisite, sophisticated clothings
– Availabilities of several types of clothes meeting the need of a wide range of class of people.
– Prompt delivery services and quality design
– Excellent customer care services
– Fair and lowest possible prices
Objective for Fashion Business Plan in Nigeria
• To become the premier Fashion producer in Nigeria.
• To open three(3) new distribution outlets every 36 months.
• To offer high-quality unique, exquisite and sophisticated styles at reasonable prices.
• To achieve net profit in year one, increasing in year two, by containing costs and meeting sales goals.
• To provide quality sales service and products at fair and best possible prices.
Goal for the Fashion Business Plan in Nigeria
To be the leading Fashion producing industry in Nigeria and the West African sub region in ten (10) years through the provision of excellent sales services and products.
Vision for the Fashion Business Plan in Nigeria
To become the leading brand name for accessing different unique styled Fashion through its excellent low-cost product offering and efficient distribution network.
Mission for the Fashion Business Plan in Nigeria
Patilad’s mission is to become the premier Fashion producing industry in the West African sub region and overseas.
Management Team of theFashion Business Plan in Nigeria
Oyetunde Adekanbi Felix – is highly knowledgeable in the Fashion business. He has over 7 years’ experience in the industry. Moreover He is a graduate of Business Administration from the prestigious Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife.
Mr DayoAdetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
Aderemi Timothy: He has broad experience in the fashion industry. He works as a consultant for more than 4 years for some high profiled fashion businesses. He is also the Co-founder of Aderex Couture.
We brought to the business:
– Educational skill and practical experience in Fashion business.
– Capacity to consistently provide high quality, unique, exquisite and sophisticated Fashions all year round.
– Quality product and good understanding of the market trend.
– Our staff brings operational, marketing and promotional skills to the business.
With over 9 years’ experience in Fashion business and numerous exposure to both the scientific and practical aspect of Fashion, I’ve being able to master the technical requirements, financial management, staff recruitment and organization skills among other things necessary to give the industry good commendation from our clients.
My managerial skill has also helped in putting together a workforce for over 5 years, which will also help me to coordinate the team work in most aspect of the company.
I am the CEO of the company overseeing the day to day activities of the business.
MATERIALS AND MACHINE FOR FASHION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA.
The materials includes outdoor signs(banners), shelves and racks, different types of hangers, varieties of display cases for accessories, Mirrors, mannequins to show clothing, sales materials and tags, Point-of-sale System (POS). Adequate cleaning supplies (glass cleaner, mops, spray cleaners, sponge and so on), ironing board, tape, needles and pins, scissors, tables, chairs.
COMPETITOR ANALYSIS FOR FASHION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
People buy from us because of the following reasons:
– High quality, unique, exquisite and sophisticated Fashion.
– All year round available of our customers’ choicest Fashion.
– Efficient and highly reliable distribution network.
– Excellent customer care services
– Fair and best possible prices and discount offers
Our three major competitive advantages are:
1. High quality, unique, exquisite and sophisticated Fashions.
2. Different varieties, all year round availability of our customers’ choicest Fashions , and
3. Fair and best possible prices and discount offers
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call me on 08105636015, 08076359735 or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detailed, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call me on: 08105636015, 08076359735
or Send me an email at: email@example.com.
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential https://app.getresponse.com/site2/consultdayo?u=SuQl&webforms_id=4057602
- Postal Service Business plan in Nigeria - April 10, 2020
- AgricTech Business plan in Nigeria - April 9, 2020
- Advertising and Awareness Programme Business plan in Nigeria - April 9, 2020