Free E-Book to Write TEF 2019 $5000 Grant is Here
APPLY FOR THE TONY ELUMELU FOUNDATION ENTREPRENEURSHIP PROGRAMME 2019
The TEF Entrepreneurship Programme is open to citizens and legal residents of all African countries, who run for-profit businesses based in Africa that are no older than three years.
Applications will be judged based on criteria including: feasibility, scalability and potential for growth of the product/service; market opportunity for the idea/business; financial understanding, leadership potential and entrepreneurial skills.
THE LEADING PHILANTHROPY IN AFRICA CHAMPIONING ENTREPRENEURSHIP
Established in 2010, the Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) is the leading philanthropy in Africa championing Entrepreneurship and Entrepreneurs across the continent.
The Foundation’s long-term investment in empowering African entrepreneurs is emblematic of Tony Elumelu’s philosophy of Africapitalism, which positions Africa’s private sector and most importantly entrepreneurs, as the catalyst for the social and economic development of the continent.
Gain access to critical tools for business success, including:
1. Training: 12 weeks of online training which guides creating and managing a business
2. Mentoring: A world-class mentor to guide during the business transformation stages
3. Funding: $5,000* in seed capital to prove the concept, plus access to further funding
4. Network: Access to the largest network of African start-ups and TEF’s global contacts
Watch this Youtube Video: 5 Projections for 2019 Tony Elumelu Application 5th Edition
and other Preparatory Videos from my Youtube Channel.
Ensure you Subscribe to my Youtube Channel For further Updated Trainings
To apply for the Grant,
If you have not been receiving e-mails from me on Tony Elumelu $5000 Grants and other Grants and Business opportunity,
You will always receive updates on Grants and Business Opportunities from me.
“Success will never lower it’s standard to accommodate you.
You have to raise your standard to achieve it.
God provides food for every bird but not in it’s nest.
Rise up to the challenges ahead of you and conquer your fears!
Do not be ashamed of your hustle in 2019, nobody will feed you when you go broke…
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional.
- 2018 SME Business Trainer and Coaching Advisor at GIZ for SME Loop.
- 2018 YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
- 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer Entrepreneurship programme sponsored by US Consulate Lagos and the Dickey Center, U.S.A.
- 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- 2015 Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
- He is a Certified Trainer in Design Thinking by the U.S Consulate, Lagos and the inspire Africa Entrepreneurship Institute.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- Free E-Book to Write TEF 2019 $5000 Grant is Here! - January 9, 2019
- How to Join 2019 Telecoms Business Recharge and Get Paid in Nigeria - December 24, 2018
- INTRODUCING A 2019 LIFE CHANGING 21ST CENTURY BUSINESS CALLED NORLAND INDUSTRIAL GROUP THE MOST VIRGIN NETWORK IN NIGERIA. - December 24, 2018