FREE E-BOOK TO WIN Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship programme (TEEP) is now here.
Click the link below to download Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme free e-book.
Important basic information you should know
about Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme.
- The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme is open to 54 African Countries
- Age – you must be above 18years old and there is no upperlimit age restriction.
- Your business must not be more than 3 years old for
existing businesses. It can be a new business /idea
- 1000 businesses will be selected annually from 54 African
countries; technically, 19 businesses per each of the
countries, except some countries that may not be duly
represented or that may not present solid business ideas.
- 1000 businesses will be created yearly for the next 10 years
to make-up the Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme goal to create 10,000 businesses.
- At the close of Boot Camp, you will access a grant of $5,000
- Your idea and write-up must be feasible, scalable, have
market potential, demonstrate good financial model and
show your leadership potential and entrepreneurial skills.
- Best business ideas will be selected across Africa, without
preference to host country.
- Successful applicants will be notified on the 22nd of March.
- Closing date of the Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme application is March 1st 2015
You Can Be The Next Millionaire.
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional
- Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer sponsored by US Consulate Lagos
- Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.