Click the link below to Watch and read 25 key considerations for the YouWiN online training application
FREE E-BOOK: YouWiN Connect 2017 Application Question and Answer Explanation is Here
YouWiN Connect 2017 Application Question and Answer Explanation is Here
Are you an entrepreneur or an aspiring one and between the ages of 18 and 40 and with post-secondary education?
Apply for the YouWiN! Connect Enterprise Education Program
Click Below to watch YouWiN Connect Online Training Preparation and Ensure you Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
YouWiN! Connect is a multimedia based relaunch of the YouWiN! programme of the Federal Ministry of Finance.
It aims to support young entrepreneurs as they PLAN, START and GROW their businesses, by providing Enterprise Education as well as access to technical and consulting services.
The programme aims to promote entrepreneurship, job creation and wealth via enterprise education for young Nigerians.
Applicants must have post-secondary school qualification.
Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 40.
Applicants must be Nigerians and resident in Nigeria.
Applicants businesses must be domiciled in Nigeria.
Applicants must be able to communicate effectively – speaking and writing – in English.
Applicants must be willing to attend all trainings and mentoring exercises organized by the programme.
Applicants must not be an employee of the Nigerian Civil Service.
Previous YouWiN awardees are not eligible to apply.
Online forum for budding entrepreneurs to network with successful entrepreneurs and industry experts
Bi-weekly entrepreneurship publications in the print and online media
Application closes August 30th, 2017
How we Can Work Together so That you Write Something Meaningful in the Application and Increases your Chances of being selected.
YouWiN Connect Assistance 2017
Two Business Plan Question Asked:
- Describe the Requirements You will need to create your products and services
The Description should not exceed200 words
- What risks or challenges might affect the success of your business?
(What can stop you from making this business a success?)
Description should be limited to 100 words
Information Requirements for YouWiN Connect write up
- What is the business idea?
- What name do you want to name the business?
- Is it a new business or existing business?
- What is the location of the business?
- What are the requirements for operating the business?
- List your products and services.
- Name, Phone no, Location, and email address.
Send this requirement to me on WhatsApp 08105636015 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Watch my Training Video on How to attend Business Interview for Business Grants and other Training Opportunities and ensure you subscribed to my YouTube channel for further Training
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional
- Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer sponsored by US Consulate Lagos
- Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- GROUNDNUT FARMING AND PROCESSING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA - April 17, 2018
- Job Opportunities and Other Grants at Dayo Adetiloye Business Hub - April 16, 2018
- ENVIRONMENTAL CONSULTING SERVICE BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA - April 15, 2018