Invitation for our 1st Training at DABH: Accessing Funds through Grant Applications
Hello My Dear Millionaire Friend,
Here is our special invitation for our 1st paid training.
Dayo Adetioye Business Hub
Accessing Funds through Grant Applications
For your ideas, Businesses and NGOs
Date: Saturday 1st December 2018
Venue: Dayo Adetiloye Business Hub,
No17, Community Avenue, Ilupeju Magboro,
Lagos-Ibadan Express Way
Price: Early birds N10,000 Late payment: N25,000
Time: 10am – 3pm
Deadline for payment: 26th November 2018
TY Danjuma Foundation NGO Grant
ACT Foundation NGO Grant
Tony Elumelu Foundation Business Grants
Mandela Washington Fellowship for Young Leaders
Kickstart International Breweries Grant
And other national and international applications for 2019.
WITH FREE PAST WINNING APPLICATION SAMPLES
20 Seats Available
Friend, First come, first served.
Make payment to:
Dayo Adetiloye Business Hub
United Bank of Africa (UBA)
After payment, send your payment details to email@example.com and call 08076359735 or 08076359735
To reserve your seat.
Call or WhasApp: Jumobi on 08076359735 or Richard on 08105636015
Facilitator: Dayo Adetiloye.
Founder, Dayo Adetiloye Business Hub (DABH) with online presence at www.dayoadetiloye.com
Executive Director, Dayo Adetiloye Empowerment and Development Initiative (DAEDI)
-2018 SME Business Trainer and Coaching Advisor at GIZ for SME Loop.
– 2018 YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
– 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa
– 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant
– 2015 BET5, CEM35 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.
“Work hard like everything depends on you,
Pray hard like everything depends on God.’’
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional.
- 2018 SME Business Trainer and Coaching Advisor at GIZ for SME Loop.
- 2018 YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
- 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer Entrepreneurship programme sponsored by US Consulate Lagos and the Dickey Center, U.S.A.
- 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- 2015 Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
- He is a Certified Trainer in Design Thinking by the U.S Consulate, Lagos and the inspire Africa Entrepreneurship Institute.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- 3 Incredible Steps That Guarantees 6-7 Figures Income from Mini Importation - November 14, 2018
- Apply for Pitch Nigeria by Sterling Bank and win up toN10,000,000 closes on 15th November 2018 - November 5, 2018
- Invitation for our 1st Training at DABH: Accessing Funds through Grant Applications - November 4, 2018