MINING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Mining Business Plan In Nigeria
This sample mining business plan in Nigeria can be used for government and non – government business grant applications, for bank loan application, for writing business proposals, business concept notes, for business grant competitions, other competitions and so on. The mining business plan in Nigeria is a very viable business idea and will require a lot of strategic planning to get it started. You will need the professional backing and mentorship of a sound business consultant in Nigeria like Dayo Adetiloye to help you in implementing the business idea.
BUSINESS DESCRIPTION OF THE MINING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
PATILAD Mines is an Ibadan based mining company that will excavate minerals and metals such as gold from leased mines in Nigeria. The company was founded by Rotimi Mogaji in 2012.
We are in the mining business to make profits and we will do all that is allowed in the law of Nigeria to pursue our business goals and to achieve our business objectives and projects.
The benefits of our products and services are:
– Availability of high quality gold and other related metals and products
– Creation of job opportunities for so many people
– Unique periodic training programs for our staff
– Fair and lowest possible prices
Products and services for Mining Business Plan In Nigeria
As stated above, the company intends to acquire land leases on properties known to have mineral deposits. The business will then develop mines on these properties with the intent to extract, smelt and package the minerals into bars for sale on to the open market. The initial capital sought in this business plan will allow the business to acquire its first land lease, while concurrently sourcing the equipment needed to operate a moderately sized mine operation. It should be noted that at all times, the business will comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws in order to ensure the safety of all employees working at the mining site.
Keys to success for Mining Business Plan In Nigeria
The keys to the success of the mining business plan in Nigeria are the following:
– High quality products
– Building trust with customers/clients
– Having a good location
– Modern solution and technology
– Highly skilled and experienced staff
– Power supply – for smooth and consistent production
OBJECTIVES OF THE MINING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The following are the objectives of the mining business plan in Nigeria;
– To mine metals with the primary goal of exceeding the expectations of our clients/customers
– To establish a relationship with bulk purchasers or dealers.
– To achieve a net profit in one year, increasing in year two, by containing costs and meeting production goals
– To achieve net profit of $1,000,000 in four years
GOALS FOR THE MINING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The goals for the mining business plan in Nigeria are given as:
– To become one of the top five mining companies in 2022
– To give our customers the highest quality service
– To provide jobs for at least 500 people in our first year
VISION FOR THE MINING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Our vision for the mining business plan in Nigeria is to become the leading mining company in Africa
MISSION FOR THE MINING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
PATILAD Mines Inc. mission is to cost effectively extract metals from known precious metal deposits with the intent of selling the refined precious metals to the open market
MANAGEMENT TEAM OF THE MINING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The management team of the mining business plan in Nigeria is made up of the following people;
Rotimi Mogaji – ( B.ENG, MBA, and PMP). He is the founder and owner of this company. He has over thirty years’ experience in the mining industry, having worked for some of the most leading mining companies in the world, and is well exposed to the technical and practical aspects of the business. Rotimi is an alumnus of the University of Lagos, Lagos.
Dayo Adetiloye – ( B.AGRIC, MBA, and PMP). He has over fifteen years’ experience in business management, business startup dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of the Enterprise Development Centre (EDC), of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University( PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner of the company.
We brought to the business;
– Educational skill and practical experience in the mining industry
– Capacity to consistently provide outstanding products and services
– Quality processed products and a good understanding of the market trend
– Our staff brings operational, marketing, technical and promotional skills to the business.
MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE GAINED FOR THE MINING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Having acquired some thirty years of experience in the mining industry and through numerous exposure to both the scientific and practical aspects of the business. I have been able to master the technical requirements, financial management, staff recruitments and organizational skills among other things necessary to give the industry a good commendation from our clients/customers. My managerial skill has also helped me in putting together a workforce for over five years, and will also help me to coordinate the teamwork in most aspects of the business.
I am the CEO of this company and I’ll be involved in overseeing the daily activities and processes of this business
MATERIALS AND EQUIPMENT REQUIRED FOR THE MINING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The following are the materials and equipment required for the mining business plan in Nigeria:
Excavator, administrative building, company vehicles, office equipment, stationeries among others.
COMPETITOR ANALYSIS FOR THE MINING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
We receive a lot of patronage for our products and services for the following reasons:
– Availability of high quality metals and other related products
– Quality assured standards
– Timely and prompt service delivery
– Fair and best possible prices
Our three main competitive advantages are:
1. Timely and prompt service delivery
2. Availability of quality metals and other related products
3. Fair and best possible prices
To get the remaining part of this mining business plan in Nigeria, and the detailed financial analysis with feasibility studies, contact any of our business consultant on 08105636015, or on 08076359735, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We help institutions, individuals and business organizations to write business concept notes and business plans. And we also conduct trainings on how to write good business plans.
We will help you write a strong, detailed and winning business plan in Nigeria for any use. contact any of our business consultant on; 08105636015, and 08076359735, or send an email to us at email@example.com
- Apply For The AgroHack Challenge - August 5, 2020
- Apply For The Cascador program 2020 for mid-stage Entrepreneur - August 3, 2020
- Agricultural Youth Summit Grant 2020 - July 30, 2020