MOBILE LIBRARY BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Mobile Library Business Plan In Nigeria
This sample Mobile Library Business Plan In Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc. The Mobile Library is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Patilad Mobile Library Business Plan in Nigeria
Business: Mobile Library
Industry: Educational Service
Patilad mobile library is a budding startup supplying books from door to door. We are rendering home delivery service making life more comfortable for our customers, as we are majoring on the market need serving those who are looking for alternatives to visiting libraries for purchase or issuing of books. As we bring more comfort for book lovers to order or rent books from the comfort of their homes, we will also instigate book love in the citizenry. It is mobile library strategy to establish itself as the preferred books provider to the area. We have wide variety of book genres and meet up the latest trends in this industry. This business plan calls for an exciting, profitable start-up year ahead with future forecasted growth as we meet the demands of the community.
The benefits of our services are;
- Utilizes the latest computer technology to provide on line services to both our clients and our applicants
- Affordable pricing schemes
- Prompt service delivery
- We deliver customer value proposition
- Excellent customer care services
- Service quality and consistency
- Fair prices and ease of access to wide array of choices.
Objective for Patilad Mobile Library Business Plan in Nigeria
The objectives for mobile library are:
- To establish the market presence needed to support marketing and sales goals and to attract customers.
- To reach healthy monthly sales by the end of the year, and average monthly sales increasing modestly by steadily through Year 3.
- To achieve a geometric profit margins.
- To develop top-rated relationships with 2-4 well-respected, all encompassing distributors
Our Goal for Mobile Library Plan in Nigeria
To reach an approx. of 500,000 subscribers yearly, maximizing profit, maintaining growth, reaching new communities with effective customer service.
Vision for Patilad Mobile Library Business Plan in Nigeria
We bring comfort to our customers while increasing profitability.
Mission of Patilad Mobile Library Business Plan in Nigeria.
Our mobile library creates a conducive and happy environment for our staffs to maximize. We are poised to deliver books promptly.
We will provide top notch service, creating value for our customers.
We grow from our immediate community, establishing our reach to other residential areas after due market research.
Management Team of Patilad Mobile Library Business Plan in Nigeria
Thomas Badmus – is a graduate of Social Sciences from the University of Obafemi Awolowo, he has a master degree in business administration and masters in Educational consultancy. He is gifted in people handling, staff management, and has a
Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We brought to the business:
- Management skills for timely products delivery, costs control, and management of marketing budgets
- Experience in this service sector to achieve tremendous growth and double digit margin
Management experience of Patilad Mobile Library Business Plan in Nigeria
My managerial skills has also helped in putting together a workforce for over 3 years, which will also help me to coordinate the team work in most aspect of the company.
I have worked as head master of Crown Heights International Group of Schools, I also h
I am the CEO of the company overseeing the day to day activities of the business.
Materials and Machine for Patilad Mobile Library Business Plan in Nigeria
Delivery vehicle, well furnished mobile truck, stamps, computers, printers, POS machine, Books and publications.
Competitor Analysis for Patilad Mobile Library Business Plan In Nigeria
People use our services because of the following reasons:
- Moderate service charges
- Prompt seamless Internet access
- Up-to-date trendy service
- Quick delivery
- Excellent customer care services
- Alliance with trusted firms and regular improvement on services
Our three major competitive advantages are:
- First-to-market advantage
- Prompt attendance to customer’s complaints
- Fair and best possible charges
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detail, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call any of our business plan consultants on: 08105636015, 08076359735
or Send me an email at: email@example.com .
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning and Development Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional.
- 2018 SME Business Trainer and Coaching Advisor at GIZ (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit) for SME Loop.
- 2018 Executive Director/ Project Manager, Dayo Adetiloye Empowerment and Development Initiative
- 2018 YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
- 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer Entrepreneurship programme sponsored by US Consulate Lagos and the Dickey Center, U.S.A.
- 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- 2016 CEO, Dayo Adetiloye Business Hub
- 2015 Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). And Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Ile-Ife, Nigeria.
Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
- He is a Certified Trainer in Design Thinking by the U.S Consulate, Lagos and the inspire Africa Entrepreneurship Institute.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- How To Obtain Bank Of Agriculture Loans In Nigeria - January 13, 2020
- Attend my Lagos FREE Mentoring Session this weekend on TEF2020 $5000 Grant application and others. - January 12, 2020
- How To Obtain Bank Of Industry (BOI) Loan In Nigeria - January 9, 2020