MONTESSORI SCHOOL BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Montessori School Business Plan in Nigeria
This sample of Montessori School Business Plan In Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc. Montessori School Business Plan is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Montessori School Business Plan in Nigeria
Business: Montessori School
Industry: Academics / Education
PATILAD Montessori School is an Abuja-based Montessori certified school that offers educational services for pupils from the age of 2 to 18, that is, from crèche through completion of their secondary education. PATILAD Montessori School is one of the few certified school in Nigeria offering Montessori Education. We believe education is beyond the transfer of some abstract knowledge but a development of the innate psychological uniqueness of each child. Ours is an institution overtly interested in ensuring complete human development through the Montessori educational approach.
We also offer excellent and high quality tutoring services to students seeking to have the edge in their preparation for SSCE, UTME, IJMB, SAT, TOFEL, GMAT and other related national and international examinations.
We are interested in helping our teeming youthful population sound quality education from crèche through post-primary education. PATILAD Montessori School is positioned as a low-cost training facility with excellent service.
We offer high quality, convenient and comprehensive educational services at the lowest possible price. It is the goal of PATILAD Montessori School to have graduates of our programs with high performance in their chosen exams than other competitor in Nigeria and to exploit that reputation to create greater market share.
The benefits of our products and services are
- We produce pupils and students who have a good grasp of life, sound vocational skills and are fully developed persons.
- We provide comprehensive Montessori educational services in Abuja Nigeria at the lowest possible price.
- We produce graduate who are well-taught and vast in examination answering skills.
- We offer a one-stop facility for all college and university applicants including classes, registration tips, application procedures, etc.
- We also offer home coaching services for at affordable and reasonable price.
- We provide excellent customer care services at all times.
- All our services are offered at the lowest possible price.
My business meets a need and demand for:
- Excellent and high quality convenient and comprehensive Montessori educational courses at the lowest possible price.
- Montessori-trained, experienced and friendly staffs
- A highly conducive, disciplined and cultured environment that encourages learning.
- Home coaching services.
- Provision of optimum customers’ satisfaction and flexible service.
- Lowest possible prices.
Keys to Success for Montessori School Business Plan in Nigeria
With over six months of continued planning, information gathering and strategizing, now the company is ready to begin its operations and the keys to success over the next three years for its commencement are as follows;
- Fully integrate the Montessori principles and practices in all our classes.
- Developing methods of approaching subjects that helps students get their minds around challenging subjects.
- Truly listening to clients’ (parents and pupils / students alike) needs and diagnosing where their understanding of subjects or courses needs help.
- Establishing contractual agreement and partnership with universities and colleges that our clients mostly desire.
- Creating excellent word of mouth promotion of services – clients sell services to other pupils and students.
Objective for Montessori School Business Plan in Nigeria
- To achieve the sales revenues of approximately N30 million by year two.
- To increase the number of institutions and corporate bodies who recommend and partner with us so as to increase acceptability with our clients.
- To achieve net profit in year one, increasing in year two, by containing costs and meeting sales goals.
Vision for the Montessori School Business Plan in Nigeria
PATILAD Montessori School is set to be a one-stop facility for accessing excellent, high quality, flexible and convenient Montessori educational services in Abuja and its environ. We seek to arm our pupils and students with the basic necessary aid in preparing for an excellent life and tackling the challenges of the 21st century.
Mission for the Montessori School Business Plan in Nigeria
To provide high quality, convenient and comprehensive Montessori-based edu
cational services at the lowest cost and exceptional customer care services in a loving and caring way with strong emphasis on excellence.
Management Team of the Montessori School Business Plan in Nigeria
OYEBADE Adejumobi Ademola (B. Agric., PMP) – has been teaching for over 10 years now. He has been involved in providing teaching to conventional secondary schools, extra mural coaching, etc. His interest in Montessori education made him went for extensive training in this method of education. He is a certified Montessori educator. He has also worked alongside many Nigerian Universities; has extensively been involved in helping international students with admission process. He is also very conversant with the use of CBT and government policies around our operation.
Mr Dayo Adetiloye (MBA) – He has over 15 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan Atlantic University (PAU). He is a Project Management Professional. He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We brought to the business:
- Educational skill and practical experience in the Montessori School business.
- Capacity to consistently provide excellent and high quality, convenient and comprehensive Montessori educational courses at the lowest possible price.
- Effective cost management while offering exceptional and high quality products and services.
- Our staff brings operational, marketing and promotional skills to the business.
Materials and Machine for Montessori School Business Plan in Nigeria
A modern school campus with playing fields, sport arena, assembly ground, blocks of modern classroom spaces of different capacities, science (biology, physics and chemistry, technical/vocational) laboratories, music and language laboratories, modern school library, hostel accommodation, administrative blocks, office arena, reception, etc., storage space, stationeries, a comfortable outdoor lounge, outdoor driving course, etc.
COMPETITOR ANALYSIS MONTESSORI SCHOOL BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
People buy from us because of the following reasons:
- High quality, convenient and comprehensive Montessori educational services with strong emphasis on excellence.
- The flexibility of our training curriculum.
- Our services and products are offered at the lowest possible prices.
- A track record of excellence and efficient service delivery.
- Our use of the latest, state-of-the-art facility and equipment.
- Outstanding customer services and willing correspondence.
Our two major competitive advantages are:
- High quality, convenient and comprehensive Montessori educational with strong emphasis on excellence
- Lowest possible prices.
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detailed, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call any of our business plan consultants on: 08105636015, 08076359735
or Send me an email at: email@example.com.
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional.
- 2018 SME Business Trainer and Coaching Advisor at GIZ for SME Loop.
- 2018 YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
- 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer Entrepreneurship programme sponsored by US Consulate Lagos and the Dickey Center, U.S.A.
- 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- 2015 Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
- He is a Certified Trainer in Design Thinking by the U.S Consulate, Lagos and the inspire Africa Entrepreneurship Institute.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- Detailed Norland Compensation / Marketing plan in Nigeria and How to Get to the Top Fast - April 17, 2019
- 5 Major Steps To Fully Receive Your Funding as a Tony Elumelu 2019 Grant Winner. - April 16, 2019
- How to Buy Norland Mebo Gastrointestinal (Mebo Gi) Capsules and Delivered to you Anywhere in Nigeria. - April 16, 2019