PALM OIL PRODUCTION AND PROCESSING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Palm Oil Production and Processing Business plan in Nigeria
This sample Palm Oil Production and Processing Business Plan In Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc.
Palm Oil Production and Processing Business Plan is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Palm Oil Production and Processing Business plan in Nigeria
Business: Palm Oil Production and Processing
Industry: Agriculture (Crop Farming; Palm Oil Production and Processing Business plan in Nigeria)
PATILADWONDER Farms is an Integrated Palm Oil Production and Processing Farm involved in production and processing of unadulterated hygienically prepared palm oil produce targeting Ebonyi state, Southeast Nigeria, the entire nation and finally the export market.
We ensure we always use the best quality inputs and ensure good agricultural practice throughout our cultivation and processing process. Our palm oil is certified to meet international standard and are rich in vitamin A and other mineral nutrient.
The benefits of our products and services are
- High quality healthy and unadulterated hygienically prepared palm oil produce of international quality.
- Good packaging and all year round cultivation and processing thus ensuring continuous availability of our products.
- Excellent Customer Care Services.
- Online ordering for both our products and training services.
- Home delivery services.
My business meets a need and demand for:
- The provision of high quality and unadulterated hygienically prepared palm oil produce.
- The demand for cheaper and locally produced unadulterated hygienically prepared palm oil for our teeming population.
- The demand for increased production and consumption of high quality locally produced unadulterated hygienically prepared palm oil produce.
I am in this business because I have great interest in palm oil. I also desire to produce this produces at a quantity that will meet local demands. I have also discovered an unsatisfied market in my area. I have great passion for self-reliance and creating job opportunities.
Our Objective Palm Oil Production and Processing Business plan in Nigeria
- Constant growth in sales in 12 months.
- To generate customer satisfaction so that at least 60% of our customer base is repeat business.
- To provide high quality locally produced unadulterated hygienically prepared palm oil produce at reasonable prices with exemplary services.
Our Goal for the Palm Oil Production and Processing Business plan in Nigeria
– To be a one stop farm in the South East for high quality locally produced unadulterated hygienically prepared palm oil produce in Nigeria.
– To have trained over 500 trainees in 12 month.
– Our Vision for the Palm Oil Production and Processing Business plan in Nigeria
To provide high quality locally produced unadulterated hygienically prepared palm oil produce in Nigeria at affordable cost.
– Our Mission for the Palm Oil Production and Processing Business plan in Nigeria
To exceed the customers’ expectations by providing quality products and services in a loving and caring way.
Management Team of the Palm Oil Production and Processing Business plan in Nigeria
- Adejumobi Ademola OYEBADE- Has over 7 years’ experience in Palm Oil Production and Processing business. He is a graduate of the faculty of Agriculture from the prestigious Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife. He will be in-charge of day to day activities of the business.
– Dayo Adetiloye (B Agric, MBA, and PMP): He has over 12 years’ experience in the industry. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan Atlantic University (PAU), He also has a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture with specialization soil science with masters in business administration. He is a project management professional. He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
Video Training: How to Prepare for Tony Elumelu Foundation $5000 Grant Application 2018
We brought to the business:
- Capacity to produce on a large scale
- Our experience in the industry bring competence and credibility
- My staff brings operational, marketing and promotional skills to the business
The Management experience I have gained for the Palm Oil Production and Processing Business plan in Nigeria
With over 7 years’ experience in the Palm Oil Production and processing business, I’ve being able to master the professional low-cost management techniques for cultivating and processing rice and been able to consistently provide good commendation from our customers.
Also interpersonal relationships with customers will also paved way for them to trust us to provide them high quality locally produced rice.
My managerial skills has also helped in putting together a workforce for over 7 years, which will also help me to raise a team work in most aspect of the company.
I am the CEO of the company overseeing the day to day activities of the business.
Materials for Palm Oil Production and Processing Business plan in Nigeria
Describe the main materials, equipment or expertise that you will need to create your product or service. State their availability, location and price. Provide any additional relevant information.
Palm oil seedlings, hectares land, organic fertilizer, sustainable water source, plough, seed planter, sickle/harvester, Packaging machine, knives, wheelbarrows, basins, weighing scales, stand-by generator sacks and nylons for packaging, Sealing machine.
COMPETITOR ANALYSIS PALM OIL PRODUCTION AND PROCESSING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
People patronise us because of the following reasons:
- The hygienically and highly scientifical modern methods used in preparing the palm oil produce.
- Our Excellent Customer Care Services
- Our pocket friendly prices
- Our excellent distribution network and online ordering for our palm oil.
- Home delivery services.
Our two major competitive advantages are:
- Sale of high quality locally produced unadulterated hygienically prepared palm oil produced using the best agricultural practice.
- Sale of Well packaged palm oil, prompt home delivery, etc.
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or send me an email at email@example.com .
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detail, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call any of our business plan consultants on: 08105636015, 08076359735
or Send me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential.
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning and Development Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional.
- 2018 SME Business Trainer and Coaching Advisor at GIZ (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit) for SME Loop.
- 2018 Executive Director/ Project Manager, Dayo Adetiloye Empowerment and Development Initiative
- 2018 YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
- 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer Entrepreneurship programme sponsored by US Consulate Lagos and the Dickey Center, U.S.A.
- 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- 2016 CEO, Dayo Adetiloye Business Hub
- 2015 Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). And Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Ile-Ife, Nigeria.
Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
- He is a Certified Trainer in Design Thinking by the U.S Consulate, Lagos and the inspire Africa Entrepreneurship Institute.