PAPER MILL BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Paper Mill Business Plan in Nigeria
This sample Paper Mill Business Plan in Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc. Paper Mill Business is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Paper Mill Business Plan in Nigeria
Business: Printing Press
Industry: Manufacturing (Paper Mill Business Plan in Nigeria)
PATILAD Paper Mill company is involved in the production of high quality paper products. We provide a wide range of standard and customised stationery solutions to corporate organisations and the commercial stationery market. Our company is being founded to build upon an extensive array of technological education, experience, and the research of its founders. We are located at Mowe, Ogun State, Nigeria.
The benefits of our products and services are
- The provision of high quality paper work
- All year round availability of our products and services
- Different varieties of products and services
- Excellent customer focus marketing strategy
- Fair and affordable prices of our products and services
Objective for Paper Mill Business Plan in Nigeria
- To provide excellent and high quality paper products for individuals, organizations, offices etc.
- To establish a thriving sales relationship with our customers and the market at large.
- To achieve net profit in year one, increasing in year two, by curtailing costs and meeting sales goals.
- To provide best quality paper products including customized prints, envelopes, general prints, stationery items, etc. at fair and best possible prices.
Our Goal for Paper Mill Business Plan in Nigeria
To be the leading Paper mill store in Nigeria through the provision of high quality paper products including customized prints, envelopes, general prints, stationery items, etc.
Vision for Paper Mill Business Plan in Nigeria
Our vision is to establish a first class standard paper mill whose products and brand will not only be accepted in Lagos but also in other cities in Nigeria.
Mission for Paper Mill Business Plan in Nigeria
To provide high quality paper products at affordable price in Lagos state, Nigeria. Additionally, the company will provide repair and maintenance service of paper milling nationwide.
Management Team of the Paper Mill Business
Shola David – Has over 15 years’ experience in paper milling and Project Management. He is a certified business consultant and project management professional. He will be in-charge of day to day activities of the business.
Mr Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan Atlantic University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We brought to the business:
- Educational skill and practical experience in printing/publishing.
- Capacity to consistently provide quality and affordable prints.
- Valuable expertise that makes us own the value chain to a good extent.
- Good understanding of the market trend especially as it is affected by seasons.
- Our staff brings operational, marketing and promotional skills to the business.
Management experience gained for Paper Mill Business Plan in Nigeria
With over 7 years’ experience in paper milling business and numerous exposure to both the scientific and practical aspect of the paper milling business, I’ve being able to master the technical requirements, financial management, staff recruitment and organization skills among other things necessary to give the firm good commendation from our clients.
My managerial skills have also helped in putting together a workforce for over 5 years, which will also help me to coordinate the team work in most aspect of the company.
I am the CEO of the company overseeing the day to day activities of the business.
Materials for Paper Mill Business Plan in Nigeria
Air Handling, Chip Handling Equipment, Conveyors, Air Cylinder, Hydraulic Cylinder, Autostrainer, Drum Filter, Pressure Screen, Vibratory Screen, Digesters, Gear Drives, Instrumentation, Lubrication System, Motors, Packaging Equipment, Back Stand, Bale Press, Cutter Layboy, Processing Equipment, Bale Wrapper, Bowed Roll, Calendar Roll, Crown Control Roll, Pumps, Refiners, Rolling Stock, Rolls, Tanks, Valves, Waste Treament, Wood Treatment, etc.
COMPETITOR ANALYSIS OF PAPER MILL BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
People buy from us because of the following reasons:
- High quality of paper products of International standard
- All year round available of our customers’ choicest paper products
- we establish thriving relationship with our customers and the market at large.
- Excellent customer care services and customer confidence.
- We produce quality paper products at fair and best possible prices.
Our three major competitive advantages are:
- Provision of high quality of paper products of International standard
- The expertise and experience of our founder.
- All year round available of our customers’ choicest printing service
- Fair and best possible prices and discount offers
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call me on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detailed, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call me on: 08105636015, 08076359735
or Send me an email at: email@example.com.
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential.
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional
- Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer sponsored by US Consulate Lagos
- Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.